Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm better now, totally cured of my mahomes liking.....

was still OOB :p
Post automatically merged:

That is a huge jump for that conclusion.
what?

i am a ??? that has to eliminate threats to town, i dont know anything else about my role

but seeing how alibaba tried to send an action, i asked the hosts about sending one b4 and i was told if i had a pregame action i would be notified, but i wasent.

basically if u were not notified, u dont have to worry about pregame actions.

we arent expected randomly to send pregame actions as ??? without knowing them via the hosts

What's this evasiveness even, are you getting nervous? How I take it or not depends entirely on your responses and you're being evasive right now which coupled with your other behavior doesn't paint a good picture.
In a previous game, I was a Godfather, and when asked if I was the Godfather, I had said simply yes. I don't get nervous during mafia games.

To answer your question, I'm not sure how you logically got to your question. I didn't read the OP, and I admitted that I wouldn't really read the thread, which are two consistent actions. I didn't mention anything about anyone else who has read every post in the thread, so there's no reason for you to think I'm joking or mafia because I'm being consistent.

What's interesting to me is that you're really stretching your enquiries here. Why am I joking or mafia? Can't I be joking and mafia? Or joking or town? Or independent? It seems like you're trying to box me into dichotomy where I'm either not serious or, if I am, then I must be mafia. Could you talk me through your thought process?

What's interesting to me is that you're really stretching your enquiries here. Why am I joking or mafia? Can't I be joking and mafia? Or joking or town? Or independent? It seems like you're trying to box me into dichotomy where I'm either not serious or, if I am, then I must be mafia. Could you talk me through your thought process?
A non serious town player is almost as bad as being scum, and you're self admittedly not even trying which is bold if you're scum but not something I'd never see you doing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
eitherway i am finally caught up, but smh its gna be a headache to keep up with the game.

i noticed alot of ppl dont even bother reading, specially day 1 which is important af

regarding that i do currently have notes about certain players i would like to share when the time calls for it, but for now i'll just leave this here

usopp's wacky read list time

scum lean:
odd
lind
michele

50-50:
beta
AL
mr. strawbery
reborn
ratchet
marimo
yotanwa

town lean:
rej
juliet
kvothe
john wayne (UWU)
Lanji
natalija
jew d. boy

fos:
krogothwolf
flower
jinri
melontonin
alibaba
midnight
zem

null or i forgot to include (soz too much to read lol)
every1 else

True story. I can confirm it.

Alas I didn't even ask. I straightforward said it. In DP1 no less

You asked who my partners were as a joke. You should be happy that I was honest. You may have moved onto God of Shinobi if I wasn't.

I rated your post as "Friendly," by the way.
That was just to provoke a reaction cause you were being so dismissive. These new posts are more calculated though but it's good to see you put some effort in.
No problem.
eitherway i am finally caught up, but smh its gna be a headache to keep up with the game.

i noticed alot of ppl dont even bother reading, specially day 1 which is important af

regarding that i do currently have notes about certain players i would like to share when the time calls for it, but for now i'll just leave this here

usopp's wacky read list time

scum lean:
odd
lind
michele

50-50:
beta
AL
mr. strawbery
reborn
ratchet
marimo
yotanwa

town lean:
rej
juliet
kvothe
john wayne (UWU)
Lanji
natalija
jew d. boy

fos:
krogothwolf
flower
jinri
melontonin
alibaba
midnight
zem

null or i forgot to include (soz too much to read lol)
every1 else

I don't recognize any of you

Maybe it's a good thing nobody I knew from NF is here, too much drama
What's the difference between FOS and 50-50?

A non serious town player is almost as bad as being scum, and you're self admittedly not even trying which is bold if you're scum but not something I'd never see you doing.
I also said I wasn't trying in my last game, and I cruised to a win. Me not trying is equivalent to the average player peaking into an MVP slot. Don't worry. I'm not lacking any effort despite my post quality.

Could you answer my questions from my previous post though?

Status
Not open for further replies.