Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm really good at typos naturally but considering I'm on a lot of pain medicine, you guys will get a bunch of great ones this game :kayneshrug:
thats not good for health lol, try to reduce the amount xd

No its you posting an actually coherent thought stream.

When Town you usually throw out bullshit that's logically improbable if not straight up impossible.

But when scum, your team mates restrain you more.
well thats straight up bullsht and u know it lol

didnt know u guys ban reformed members. he seem to have genuinely gotten better tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was trying to point out theres probably more then 1 scum team and he took it a different way.
i'm more than aware there r probably 2 or 3 scum faction, and even cult. i made that post in the first hour of this game but i am sure u dont take the time to read, so let me quote it for u:

well its practically an aries game

and when this george guy died it said u r from the ??? faction

i take it we have atleast 2-3 anti town faction AND maybe a cult faction

so 4-5 members each mafia faction, and a cult = total 15~18 anti town players that would be killing each others including the indies ofc.
so lets not go there with assuming which ways i took ur post, cuz ur not gna get it right trying to interpret my thoughts.

i am discussing the situation with every1 being a ???

how do we know every ??? knows his scummates? thats assuming scum actually have ??? among them ofc

i'm more than aware there r probably 2 or 3 scum faction, and even cult. i made that post in the first hour of this game but i am sure u dont take the time to read, so let me quote it for u:

so lets not go there with assuming which ways i took ur post, cuz ur not gna get it right trying to interpret my thoughts.

i am discussing the situation with every1 being a ???

how do we know every ??? knows his scummates? thats assuming scum actually have ??? among them ofc
Already said I'm not reading everything, so yeah.

Your reaction to what I said says you took what I said and ran with it another direction and now are correcting course so go figure.

Why are you even assuming ??? is an actual faction and not a host troll faction?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i also clarified with the hosts by trying to send a pregame action

i was told if i had a pregame action they would tell me, but they didnt.

basically every ??? gets told if they got pregame actions or not. if you are not told then u dont have them

Can’t have double standards or else there’s nothing stopping other people who are perma banned to make another account and just say they’re better
I'm better now, totally cured of my mahomes liking.....

was still OOB :p
Post automatically merged:

i also clarified with the hosts by trying to send a pregame action

i was told if i had a pregame action they would tell me, but they didnt.

basically every ??? gets told if they got pregame actions or not. if you are not told then u dont have them
That is a huge jump for that conclusion.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Can’t have double standards or else there’s nothing stopping other people who are perma banned to make another account and just say they’re better
well they can always ban him again if he ever became toxic, because he was doing ok now u know.

Already said I'm not reading everything, so yeah.

Your reaction to what I said says you took what I said and ran with it another direction and now are correcting course so go figure.

Why are you even assuming ??? is an actual faction and not a host troll faction?
and why r u assuming its a host faction and not an actual faction?
the guy who died day 0 was from ??? faction, the other scums would also be from ??? faction. either same faction as this guy or different faction. or maybe none is from the same faction as the other guy is.

am i not free to speculate on the setup?? more so to speculate on it and talk to someone who doesnt even bother reading the game??

:lusalty:
Refs = Sandra Bullock
Krogo = little girl
Rude, you know I'm blind in one eye!

well they can always ban him again if he ever became toxic, because he was doing ok now u know.

and why r u assuming its a host faction and not an actual faction?
the guy who died day 0 was from ??? faction, the other scums would also be from ??? faction. either same faction as this guy or different faction. or maybe none is from the same faction as the other guy is.

am i not free to speculate on the setup?? more so to speculate on it and talk to someone who doesnt even bother reading the game??
Because your speculation is insane?
Post automatically merged:

What's the deal with this Mr Strawberry guy?
Dupe of another banned user so he got banned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.