Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
well for one its shady asfk the same host who said he is cooking something for us, is actually lynchable, but the other host isnt.

i like to take my risks, but this is like an aries game, and in aries game its a golden rule to lynch aries lol.

much better than u trying to lynch sm1 from a previous game or signup thread dont u think so eh??

yea town asfk

does that help ur suspension lol

are u being paranoid of dying or getting kicked out? just breath man i dont see a reason to sub or kick u out, and none will eat u either

I'm really good at typos naturally but considering I'm on a lot of pain medicine, you guys will get a bunch of great ones this game :kayneshrug:

S

SinOfGreed

Vote Count -

Go D. Usopp – Flower > Dragomir > Strawberry
Zem – Krogothwolf
Al Sama – Flower > Lindltaylor > Alibaba
Flower – Rej
Lindltaylor – Al Sama
Jinri – SinofGeed
Naomi – Noctis > Dragomir
Ratchet – No Lynch
Luthon – Lanji > Al Sama
Lanji – Al Sama
Noctis – Kiwipom > *
Rej – Odd > *
Finalbeta – Ratchet
Dynamight – Odd
Tobi – Dragomir
Yo Tan Wa – Rej
Cinera – Alibaba
Natalija – Midnight Delight
Reborn – Luthon
Kiwipom – Luthon
Mr. Strawberry – Jew D. Boy > MangoSenpai
Krogothwolf – Dragomir
Don DaSlayer – Luthon
Uwu – Usopp
Melontonin – Usopp

Total -

Al Sama / Luthon / Dragomir – 3
Alibaba / Rej / Usopp / – 2
No Lynch / Krogothwolf / MangoSenpai / Ratchet / Odd / Midnight Delight / Rej / SinOfGreed – 1

Note - Vote counts do not necessarily reflect the actual votes values.

There is no need to mention me when voting/unvoting, so please don't do it.

SinofGeed????
:beckmoji:

Emil

Certified Memelord
There would be multiple scum teams this game I'm sure so even scum don't know all scum.

Plus KA's and other thirds that might be a danger, so everyone will be scum hunting.
so you think the ??? scums dont know each others? that would be wild

so basically every1 is alone rn

i assume the hosts put too much effort in this game for it to end with a host lynch
well they didnt know i would randomly vote drago even tho hes not on the list lol
but now we know hes lynchable i wouldnt mind cracking that easter egg and seeing whats hidden.
He's gone, banned. Choose someone else :phoenixmarco:
why is he banned? he was a different person than b4
can u guys unban em plox, i dont think it was wise to ban someone who is reformed

so you think the ??? scums dont know each others? that would be wild

so basically every1 is alone rn

well they didnt know i would randomly vote drago even tho hes not on the list lol
but now we know hes lynchable i wouldnt mind cracking that easter egg and seeing whats hidden.

why is he banned? he was a different person than b4
can u guys unban em plox, i dont think it was wise to ban someone who is reformed
No, last weeb game I played, had 2-3 scum teams. The teammates knew each other, but the other teams didn't know who the others were. in the other teams.

AL sama

Red Haired
It's mostly fluff yeah but on my read through I did notice some questionable suggestions hiding in the sea of bullshit.

Like attempts at making people not read the OP and suggestions for a No Lynch.

Both are inherently Anti Town in this kind of setup.
gotta agree with that

it was scummy and keeping quiet isn't helping much either

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You don't have any reads on anyone Ratchet? I think coming to the conclusion that we shouldn't lynch anyone this day phase when not even half is over is jumping to conclusions.
I don't see how anyone has reads on anyone. I mean I have gut feelings sure but I really don't think any scum hunting we do today is going to be very well informed, and moreover unlike usual games where it becomes useful later on I don't think this will be the case at all. There is reason that this phase is called Day 0, and not Day 1, after all. I think given this, my conclusions are quite reasonable to make. Though of course, I would say that anyway.

I don't see how anyone has reads on anyone. I mean I have gut feelings sure but I really don't think any scum hunting we do today is going to be very well informed, and moreover unlike usual games where it becomes useful later on I don't think this will be the case at all. There is reason that this phase is called Day 0, and not Day 1, after all. I think given this, my conclusions are quite reasonable to make. Though of course, I would say that anyway.
Oh my, you're playing as well? are you gonna read everything? RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.