Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again the road to WSS looking like a fucking cakewalk. I know Oda wants Zoro to look “badass” or whatever, but it’s just trash to have a character learn a technique with offscreen training. No flashbacks, no training montage, just a one off line about how he wants to cut fire. Such a joke lol
tbf kinemon pulled it off
and zoro is significantly stronger
its more of a technique
than a strength feat or powerup
learning it offscreen is appropriate

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Is cutting fire really that big of a deal?
Indeed.
What makes it into a big deal is that intangible things are no longer getting any benefit of the doubt against Zoro.
Blackbeard's vibrations from Gura, Enel's/Kaido's/BigMom's lightning, Borobreath/Prometheus/Sabo's Mera and all the other intangible attacks are now out of the window. "Across 9 mountains and 8 seas, there is nothing I cannot cut". New sword god is among us.
:finally:

Once again the road to WSS looking like a fucking cakewalk. I know Oda wants Zoro to look “badass” or whatever, but it’s just trash to have a character learn a technique with offscreen training. No flashbacks, no training montage, just a one off line about how he wants to cut fire. Such a joke lol
But there’s lore supporting it to

Zoro is stated by Oda to train EVERY DAY. That’s just a fact. Every time you don’t see Zoro on screen, there’s 80% chance he’s just training... So... What the hell is he training for? Like shouldn’t he have a clear visible result from training?

Status
Not open for further replies.