Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm basically all of these are either not humanoid People (Surume) are devil fruit related that was his point..
The point is that Oda makes sure not to add actual gore. That doesn’t mean that Zoro for some reason literally cannot cut a person’s limbs off in the story world itself.

that’s a weird ass thing to come to that because Oda doesn’t want to have ridiculous gore, that means Zoro himself is like afraid of cutting limb off or something

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Lmao, people bringing up Ryuma thing when that itself is an asspull. All of a sudden Ryuma is buring in blue flames guess Zoro has Marco DF. But as usual people eat this shit because he is ZoLo. No wonder Oda writes many asspulls with Zolo.
Lmao I remember people were getting upset at Luffy learning FS while fighting Katakuri, yet most of them are ok with this shit because “ItS ZoRo aNd hE hAsNt GoNe AlL oUt” lol

The point is he cuts limbs and heads only against the people who can't lose any of their body parts because of their powers or animals.
The point is ODA only lets him do that because he’s not trying to make this berserk

In the story itself we have Zero dialogue that Zoro knew Buggy wasn’t cut in half and dead or even regretted cutting him in half

Yeah its mostly bait and hate. I mean, i baited Zoro fans also here a bit, for fun. In normal circumstances, i like zoro pretty much, the fandom ist just... difficult and kinda ruins him.
But for some serious discussions, the spoiler thread is not the ideal place i guess.

Some people just downplay everything else to hype their own fav character. They know its ridicilious, we know it, so, its just fun after all.
Yeah this is the game I know it, tbh Luffy and Zoro were (on par) my fav SHs but being on this forum and reading this toxicity made me appreciate less the latter
I still don't shit on him tho cause I like the story in general :kayneshrug:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yeah this is the game I know it, tbh Luffy and Zoro were (on par) my fav SHs but being on this forum and reading this toxicity made me appreciate less the latter
I still don't shit on him tho cause I like the story in general :kayneshrug:
Some fandoms are just way more toxic then others, thats just the way. Same happened back then in Naruto with Itachi and Sasuke fandom.

But thats also a point why i like Kid so much. Even the fandom is just fun and happy. We enjoy alot, without that usual toxicity.

Well the title himself is a W for Zoro cuz he is part of the so called "monster in the roof" so stfu shut up and let enjoy the chapter; so much salt coming from zoro hater atm:suresure:. Man I wish you good luck for the end of this story cuz more and more salt ll had up especially for the end of Wano:milaugh:
MONSTERS. oh why i do remembered those legendary one shot manga title. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.