Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And even the last hope for Zoro to fight King and have a 1 vs 1 dies :blush:

Btw i hate the spoiler guys, there is no way only this happens. Post everything or at least let me live in peace until the chapter comes out:beckmoji:

ignoring that his attack on Ryuuma was also an asspull

idk what that attack have to do with cutting fire, he didn't cut fire there did he?

I know Zoro showed interest in the ability when he saw Kinemon do it, but we never saw him try to learn it, we don't even know how the ability work and what it take to be able to use it, now we supposed to accept that it's an ability that exist and Zoro can use it just because lmao
Grandmaster is a genius!! Goat!! :finally::finally::finally:

Lmao, people bringing up Ryuma thing when that itself is an asspull. All of a sudden Ryuma is buring in blue flames guess Zoro has Marco DF. But as usual people eat this shit because he is ZoLo. No wonder Oda writes many asspulls with Zolo.
Nobody said those blue flames are the same as Marco's blue flames. Fire can be blue.

Zoro using a fire attack is no different than Sanji using a fire attack. Let me light my entire body on fire with burning rage/anger. Ok Sanji when did you get a DF?

Hey, it's Oda's world. He can have his characters use whatever power he desire.

G

Gorosei Informer

Zoro actually did it, the madlad!

:finally:

Had a feeling this was coming since he made it to the roof, but I always expected it to happen vs King! Considering both BM and Kaido use fire attacks though and Zoro is repeating what Kinemon did, it's much more fitting like this though ofc!

:zosmug:

Also I read Kitsunebiryuu : Homurasaki as " Kitsunebiryuu : Komurasaki" for a second and was confused lol.

:vistalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.