Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
He need ryou otherwise their is a noway off Kid damaging Kaido or Linlin and you can expect for sure that Kid gonna hurt them.
Even g4 couldn´t damage them, haki alone isn´t enough, you need a strong Ryou overall.
Just with a short thought, i guess there are other ways to. Imagine Killer being able to sneak some blades into Kaido, while Boro-Breath for example. If Kid is able to control them inside of Kaido, he can cut him openly from the inside, even without ryou.

I thought Zoro would be the MVP vs Kaido, but it turns out he's the MVP vs Big Mom as well.
:finally:

The Grandmaster continuously surpasses my wildest expectations.

LMAO at all the people losing their shit over Zoro's opening move. The Grandmaster is just getting started, y'all should wait until he actually dons his bandana and uses Santoryu.
I already expected of Zoro cutting Kaido (not necessarily killing him mainly because strawhats do not kill in general) AND cutting Mount Fuji but him fighting Big Mom as well surpassed my high expectations of him lol.

The best part is, this very chapter is gonna prove it.

I posted that thread because i know everyone will see it this chapter.

Don't worry, the story will be better because of it. Now Kid will be actually useful when he maximises his df
You can believe whatever you want, but when Kidd ends up damaging the yonko I truly hope you do not start crying “asspull” or bashing Oda’s writing. Just man up and admit you were wrong.

Didn't Oda just come out of a break? Why is he taking another one? Look i ain't racist but those Japs are really weird with theor scheduling and shit

He'll have Ryou for the simple reason that Oda can't maximize his DF, would become to much broken
The maximum potential of his df will be disarming the strongest people in the verse. Imagine that. If Kid can disarm Kaido and Big mom, Its actually possible that the man can disarm fuckin roger himself. Thats broken as hell. And thats THE MAXIMUM HE WILL DO

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
That hide and seek is very very important. You think Kid could move Kaido's club when they first met? Hell no
Jokes by side, you honestly think a guy like Eustass Kid goes overly confident, like he was shown the last chapters, straight up against Kaido? He still expected to fight him single handly, not with help. While we all agree about that being extremely cocky, but you really claim he is that confident, just because he would be able to move the club?

Just with a short thought, i guess there are other ways to. Imagine Killer being able to sneak some blades into Kaido, while Boro-Breath for example. If Kid is able to control them inside of Kaido, he can cut him openly from the inside, even without ryou.
Killer will show himself as an exceptional fighter but will really distinguish himself cause he'll have some street-smart tricks that really will give the SN the upper hand, something similar to what you mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.