• Poor

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he couldn't do it with base Sanji, he wouldn't in RS form Lol

Let's all remember that Enma draws haki out of you in excessive amount! So, basically Zoro attacked base Sanji (Non diable jambe, Non RS) with Enma + Haki (because Enma release haki)

Zoro gor scolded this chapter by Sanji Lol, both physically and mentally since he couldn't handle the 330 mil sarcasm Lol
Are you really bragging of sitting Zoro being a threat to Sanji? ( how low you rank Sanji lmao)Even more from a gag.

Crumbles are enough to push the personal agenda lol

Enma has that gimmick but once mastered it's a sword that works at your will as any sword.
A sword that uses Haki 24/7 is not helpful ...wew

Zoro saying Enma it was the way for Oda to tell us that he used Enma( the guy has 3 swords remember...) and show us his current mastery with it which as we saw is pretty good now.

While sitting he nonchalantly cut a cliff one similar to the one few chapters ago.

His sword mastery and training is great.

I'm laughing at all the people who claimed that Zoro would get angry at both of Luffy and Sanji for learning that Big Mom is in Wano right now!

YOU GUYS HAVE LOST!

Luffy just dropped the bomb this chapter, and Zoro was unfased by it.

Also, the fact that Zoro fans themselves were the ones who were pushing the agenda of Zoro getting frustrated and HELL even LEAVING THE CREW for it! They truly are the ones who want Zoro to look on the bad side of things!

Cause you see, it's okay to get frustrated by another Yonko coming in, but for THE RIGHT HAND MAN of Luffy, to withdraw, and turn from the badass Zoro who welcomes harder challenges with open arms, and turn him into a GUTLESS, COWARD who would rather see a nakama/comrade "Sanji" have his dream ripped off, and leaving the crew and staying under BM command, not only that, but it was even planned for him to get killed in that party. For "the supposed" Vice Captain of SHs, to actually ignore a comrade in his time of need, and then cowaring away from another enemy showing up EVEN if both enemy allied, and then leave the crew in the MOST TIME OF NEED.

I think that would make Zoro's character dragged into the mud.

Thankfully, Oda never did what some fans were fantasizing about. Cause otherwise, he would have turned Zoro into a real scum if that ever happened.

Ironically, the people who were pushing this agenda are Zoro's most loyal fans, YET it seems that they do not know where Zoro's best interest lies in!

Thankfully, oda is a good writer and didn't drag Zoro's character into the mud.

Dude, just think about if Mihawk was there if Zoro left!

Mihawk would be like: So, in your crew time of need of your power, you left them, because another enemy showed up? What a wuss! Mihawk would actually get ashamed for wasting his time on him.

So, Thank you Oda
When has Zpro fans said Zoro will leave the crew and betray Luffy. I told you guys from the start. Reread Thrillerbark and Zoro words before the timeskip. None of this BS is going to make Luffy leave Zoro. He might comment here and there, but Zoro isn't scared.

It's a good idea if sunny really destroyed, coz franky would make a new ship with pluton for strawhat at wano arc or after.
Ummmm...

The Sunny is part of Franky dream.

At max it will be hugely damaged and nothing more if we want to maintain his dream.
Post automatically merged:

Standing or sitting?

There's a new mode now it seems.

I'm laughing at all the people who claimed that Zoro would get angry at both of Luffy and Sanji for learning that Big Mom is in Wano right now!

YOU GUYS HAVE LOST!

Luffy just dropped the bomb this chapter, and Zoro was unfased by it.

Also, the fact that Zoro fans themselves were the ones who were pushing the agenda of Zoro getting frustrated and HELL even LEAVING THE CREW for it! They truly are the ones who want Zoro to look on the bad side of things!

Cause you see, it's okay to get frustrated by another Yonko coming in, but for THE RIGHT HAND MAN of Luffy, to withdraw, and turn from the badass Zoro who welcomes harder challenges with open arms, and turn him into a GUTLESS, COWARD who would rather see a nakama/comrade "Sanji" have his dream ripped off, and leaving the crew and staying under BM command, not only that, but it was even planned for him to get killed in that party. For "the supposed" Vice Captain of SHs, to actually ignore a comrade in his time of need, and then cowaring away from another enemy showing up EVEN if both enemy allied, and then leave the crew in the MOST TIME OF NEED.

I think that would make Zoro's character dragged into the mud.

Thankfully, Oda never did what some fans were fantasizing about. Cause otherwise, he would have turned Zoro into a real scum if that ever happened.

Ironically, the people who were pushing this agenda are Zoro's most loyal fans, YET it seems that they do not know where Zoro's best interest lies in!

Thankfully, oda is a good writer and didn't drag Zoro's character into the mud.

Dude, just think about if Mihawk was there if Zoro left!

Mihawk would be like: So, in your crew time of need of your power, you left them, because another enemy showed up? What a wuss! Mihawk would actually get ashamed for wasting his time on him.

So, Thank you Oda
Zoro fans getting called out for shit they never did :kayneshrug:

Personally i didnt really like the chapter, but that's because im hype for fights and not drama, so i have to suck it up, the story around the fight is what makes OP incredible.
About the chapter there are 2 things that got me thinking, one is jinbei and the other is the Sunny.
Im one of those that thinks jinbei has a longo death flag upon him, it does fit the crew but doesnt at the same time, he is from another era and that's why i wouldnt be surprised if at least he lost an eye and a leg....so, or he comes and bring the Alliance with him plus some extra characters to balance the war when it seems lost or, he's dead and that will make Luffy angry as fuck and awaken his DF or something like that.
About the Sunny....am i the only one thinking that boat is not enough from now on? Its a cut boat with a great story around but feels really teenager material, and small....
What if, and that's a big if, Sunny goes down for all straw hat's grief ? That would help Franky have a power-up imo, dont really know how, he Will avenge his master Piece....
Finally, isnt it time for Pluton, in case its really a boat, to appear? What if after the assasination of Cobra somehow the pluton gets to luffy's hands?? Or somehow after the war Franky understand the real threat of the new world and makes a real warboat for them to travel the seas?
After Wano, at least 2 yonko's Will go down, the balance and danger will be huge and i hope to see an amazing awaken monkey God Luffy with a bad ass crew in a bad ass war boat, and that, that's an real King/imperor/yonko future Pirate King status.
That would give space for future plotstory with Blackbeard that finally would take Luffy seriously and would justify a meeting between Luffy and Shanks to speak about the final villains, BB, CD and IM.
What are your thougts about this?

Biggest question: Who on earth knew about the location of the Sunny besides Luffy?
That kind of information is very specific and it should give us a good clue who the traitor is.

All in all it was a very good chapter. It did exactly hat it was supposed to do. Showed us the despair of the scabbards, the scheming and plotting of Orochi along with his motives and how all inhabitants of Wano are somehow linked to this final battle. The transition to the much awaited and needed Oden backstory was also really smooth and at a good time in the story.

With that being said: "Hide your wifes and daughters, Oden is coming!" :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.