Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just said Oda doesn't work 8 hours a day, dude draws over 12 hours a day easy, i can you tell you that much. He told a lot of the days he can only ever get 4~5 hours of sleep because he has to keep drawing crazy amounts of hours every day. It's not just 8 hours. And doing this amount of work everyday for over 23 years is fucking nuts.
And I said that other author works the same amount of time daily while they do their manga, it's not Oda alone, he is not "special" in that aspect and they make even more chapters anually.
And he doesn't work in a fucking mine or some shit like that, he has a good and confortable place. So my comparison with a normal worker is valid here since many people in the world work in some places where you even won't like to take a shit there lol!

Well it does because youre totally underestimating the work of a mangaka and story teller.
Like I said, other author make more chapters anually and they have the same work. He is not special in that regard. All other author need to think about their story, research some shit, etc, etc, same as Oda.
Ofc not all have Oda's talent and that's why he can make One Piece good enough so people is buying it for 23 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.