Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People really placed their bets on the one Japanese based samurai dude among the 5 on not ballin' hard during the main battle of the Japan inspired Wano arc.
Not mentioning that the Wano based samurai is the author's favourite, was handed the signature weapon of this arcs hero, has a personal bond with the citizens that suffered under the rule of the bid baddy who coincidentally is scared shitless of the previously mentioned weapon.
:lusalty:

I

Indigo

No, i don't.
What i wan't is to not see how Zoro get's a Sword because of yes... Because it's the Sword of Oden, while Having the NIDAI KITETSU.
What i want is coherence on how Oda treats the rest of the crew.
So you're telling me Marco left ROBIN AND BROOK???
Why???
I mean WHY???
Brook has no Weight, and Robin is able because of her DF to go with Brook/Marco/Zoro
But Oda Marco left Brook and Robin.

This kind of Fast Writing is awful.
First of all, Zoro didn't just get Enma "because of yes", he saved Hyori while going after Shusui that was stolen, Hyori was able to see how strong he was and decided to gift him Enma instead of Shusui, because Shusui was important to Wano and Ryuma, it wasn't left to be inherited, like Enma was. So Zoro earned Enma by saving Hyori, she was more then welcome to give it to him. Also, Zoro hanving Enma is going to be a great scene for an epilogue, if Zoro becomes the Strongest Swordsman before the end, in the epilogue we can see Momo go after the title of strongest swordsman while at the same time fighting Zoro for getting Enma back, and reuniting both weapons, Momo isn't ready to have both of them right now, but in 10~15 years maybe.

Second, Marco knows very well about the Straw Hats, identifying them right away, so he knows Zoro and Sanji have the higher bounties and would focus on helping those two go over where shit is happening. Brook unfortunately is not very impactful, he isn't known by most people as a fighter, but a famous musician, just as Robin is knows as a Archeologist and more a support. Even if you didn't know that about them, Marco was flying down the moment Zoro destroyed apoo, took the antibodies back and then sliced Queen's gun, so dude noticed who was most important to take up there.

I don't think Robin can straight up fly, she can only glide a bit going down from a higher point. Robin can't go up, she can go forward and down in a calm away, instead of just crashing down. In fact, during Dressrosa she had to use the Tontattas to fly with Bart.

Status
Not open for further replies.