Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro will get insane feats vs. Kaido and BM especially Kaido and that'll be it.
What is “it”? What will be “it”? Will Zoro last the entire fight? What?

remember I was one of the people who was staunchly saying Zoro is going to fight Kaido before he fights king even before the stuff about going to the roof happened. So in my mind, way before all of this, it was clear Zoro was going to end up fighting Kaido before King. In fact I didn’t even think Killer or Law would be involved so I thought it was gonna be Three vs two yonko. And still I believed Zoro will walk out of that fight with enough power to beat King.

But you are saying that something has changed that and I don’t see it. What do you actually think is going to stop Zoro from having a detour to fight king somewhere? Is Zoro just going to get knocked out? Is he actually going to be part of the actual last attack that finishes a yonko? What will happen?

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

And that's prety much what i said. When the idiots take over and pollute too much of the space, the normal people will just walk away.

When the norm becomes mindless wank, and anyone saying anything remotely balanced is a hater/salty, then all you can do about it is give up on the people behind that and the potential of having any worth while conversation in that space.
You can always find good, even in the shit.

Most people will probably move on, good for them.

But you can still have decent conversations, like we're been having. So its not all that bad. I would even say its pretty good.

What is “it”? What will be “it”? Will Zoro last the entire fight? What?

remember I was one of the people who was staunchly saying Zoro is going to fight Kaido before he fights king even before the stuff about going to the roof happened. So in my mind, way before all of this, it was clear Zoro was going to end up fighting Kaido before King. In fact I didn’t even think Killer or Law would be involved so I thought it was gonna be Three vs two yonko. And still I believed Zoro will walk out of that fight with enough power to beat King.

But you are saying that something has changed that and I don’t see it. What do you actually think is going to stop Zoro from having a detour to fight king somewhere? Is Zoro just going to get knocked out? Is he actually going to be part of the actual last attack that finishes a yonko? What will happen?
He will just continue fighting the Yonko lol. What else do you want? He'll probably scar Kaido or something like that. Why would he all of a sudden leave the battle and go fight King?

This is gonna be the scabbards vs kaido again
Scabbards hurt kaido everyone hyping them
Strawhats do the same thing to the yonkou
wait til oda gets serious
them zoro wankers gonna be screaming and crying and luffy/kid will shine

Status
Not open for further replies.