Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies. Didn't know you were one of the editors working with Oda who knew exactly when Shanks got that scar from BB.:crazwhat:
If you guys are talking about t he scar in his eye, he says to WB that BB gave him that scar when he meets, he even says "its not like i was careless or anything".....Well, at least in the anime and it was presumed that it was before going to east blue, yes.

And that's prety much what i said. When the idiots take over and pollute too much of the space, the normal people will just walk away.

When the norm becomes mindless wank, and anyone saying anything remotely balanced is a hater/salty, then all you can do about it is give up on the people behind that and the potential of having any worth while conversation in that space.
so, any Sanji fan who pits Sanji against Queen or King?

you say idiots are taking over? no. they were always there. not more not less.
its just that the ones you call idiots now have plenty of fuel for their fire and you got nothing.
you either deal with it or make your way to an echo chamber like Reddit. its a great place for Luffy fans and Sanji fans. no joke.

I

Indigo

I'm a Grandmaster fanboy just like a lot of people here, but we're not really sure if the fire he cut is the fireball right? we should wait and see for the summary, we don't know he actually saved the other 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.