Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Your leader is here. Greetings.
Hey there ! leader ? Not yet, you have to prove yourself first to be the head chef of the cuisine.

Welcome in the club.
Post automatically merged:

D is our ZoroGang/Zowo/you name a dude with Z. We need to cut all ties with him before he comes back with more roided-up former SC fantasies to ruin us.
First I don't really like the idea of talking about someone who is not there and can't defend himself.

he was the first to join and you joined the last so I don't think you are making a fair request.

And the moment he don't make rukus in this FC he is welcome here. The things he said outside is not my problem and every people who are not agree with him are free to argue with him.

But if you disagree with him it can be good to discuss about your disagreements here and what you think about Sanji (character, power etc)

Last edited:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Sanji isn't as strong as Zoro
Using a gag feat doesn't make him more impressive
I say it before it goes wild here. Let the fans wank here like they want, thats why the thread exists. There are other threads were you can discuss the power differences. Let People in the Fanclubs please just have fun by wanking them, even if its over the top. Hope you understand. :)

It's the truth tho
You guys are kinda delusional sometimes :okay:
Post automatically merged:

I say it before it goes wild here. Let the fans wank here like they want, thats why the thread exists. There are other threads were you can discuss the power differences. Let People in the Fanclubs please just have fun by wanking them, even if its over the top. Hope you understand. :)
But i'm just saying the truth