Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
It's because town isn't going to get any information from lynching someone either, most likely will just lose one town and not even know the person's role or if they were really town. It just gives scum information.

My mother answer is, it's very mean to lynch someone right now without them having their roles yet or even getting to experience the game because they have no clue what they are playing yet.
meh zem meh

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It's because town isn't going to get any information from lynching someone either, most likely will just lose one town and not even know the person's role or if they were really town. It just gives scum information.

My mother answer is, it's very mean to lynch someone right now without them having their roles yet or even getting to experience the game because they have no clue what they are playing yet.
Aah, that makes sense.

I. Fucking. Volunteered. Even.
Yyou volunteered yourself for a Lynch? Why on earth would you do that?
:choppawhat:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

we don't play nice on WG! we only cause pain :sadgrin::sadgrin::sadgrin:

there was deadass a game where mafia killed everyone who subbed in before they even got to play

:usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.