Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so go read some isekai rofl. no taste
I will never read trash, while this arc is garbage: litteraly ZERO danger, immortal heroes, villains are showed as clowns, 100 hundred hostages Laido and LOL MEMe are less dangeerous then Kuro or Don Krigg.
If you want me to enjoy this circus like idiot who didn't know the difference between good and bad, then go away, leave me, I'm not going spend time on explaining why Earth is not flat!
Stupidity of this arc already crossed the line, while even if I was dissapointed by last chapter, I was still have a little hope that Oda will write next chapter well, but no, now we got another absolute garbage chapter, with zero point in terms of plot. While we got skipping fights between Usopp Nami and Ulti P1, which was best chapter in this year so far.
Enjoy reading this garbage man..
But guess I'm done...at least for now...maybe I will drop this shit on another year,like I did before, but maybe just on several days...but then again last chapter that I read was 995 or like that.
But seeing the end of this arc, I'm already see dropping this shit with no come back. I'm not going to spend any time on reading garbage.

I will never read trash, while this arc is garbage: litteraly ZERO danger, immortal heroes, villains are showed as clowns, 100 hundred hostages Laido and LOL MEMe are less dangeerous then Kuro or Don Krigg.
If you want me to enjoy this circus like idiot who didn't know the difference between good and bad, then go away, leave me, I'm not going spend time on explaining why Earth is not flat!
Stupidity of this arc already crossed the line, while even if I was dissapointed by last chapter, I was still have a little hope that Oda will write next chapter well, but no, now we got another absolute garbage chapter, with zero point in terms of plot. While we got skipping fights between Usopp Nami and Ulti P1, which was best chapter in this year so far.
But guess I'm done...at least for now...maybe I will drop this shit on another year,like I did before, but maybe just on several days...but then again last chapter that I read was 995 or like that.
But seeing the end of this arc, I'm already see dropping this shit with no come back. I'm not going to spend any time on reading garbage.
cope

So leave and save your essays for someone that cares . Your mothers perhaps

I stoped reading at " I still have a little hope that Oda will write next chapter well, but no," what about you guys?

What I dislike about the One Piece community ist the immense dynamic to running into conclusion after a mere chapter, or more worse after a damn Spoiler. To top that insane stupidity, even after a glimpse of a spoiler people in the OP community running into conclusion.

It is Always the same. Character X is weak, Character Y is super strong, Oda is a bad writer,Zoro vs Sanji etc etc.

That's stupid!!!! Running into conclusions, starting to powerscale, overhyping or downhyping - for some people a glimpse of a glimpse of a glimpse is enough for them to run into conclusion. A glimpse of a chapter, of a ongoing Manga with 1000 chapters, it's insane stupidity.

Sit back relax and watch the show.
You are asking too much to a community that knows next to nothing about anything relevant to reading a visual story. Empty hooligan-like confrontations on "power levels" is the only thing achievable by too many individuals because everybody can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.