Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Jimbe i think is locked for Whos Who, but i could see Killer vs Jack maybe.

Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen are the match-ups i expect for 1 vs 1 fights.

Sanji get's a Raid Suit, so now he has protection from Queen's Plague Bullets.

Zoro learns to cut fire, so now he can cut King's Fire.

They get the perfect tools to handle the abilities that give Queen and King their Epithets, and they get those tools to use in Wano for the first time.
Ita not just the plague bullets. It's also the fact that Queen is a scheming bullshitter which is a common trope for Sanji's opponents. And the fact that Sanji is getting nerfed dealing with Black Maria just like how he got nerfed because of Kalifa.

Arlong was a big threat then. Your making no sense and being at a further point in the story doesn't change if you can write tension or emotional scenes. You know that right. Somebody can convey tension better earlier arc or a middle arc etc...
it absolutely does
the whole point of facing tougher people is stakes get higher/more cost involved . that point was rammed in the moment they got into the new world. you cant expect the things to go the usual way it always has but if arlong is a viable comparison
this argument is null.

clearly stakes at the start of the story are relative to those near end game.

if you had read my original comment closely I did leave the door open for the arc to do better in that regard :shrugs:
but as of right now, it feels like a cake walk.

Mihawk has no flaws though...I suppose that’s why he’s matched with Zoro, another flawless character
And thats boring to me, if you're flawless that is. Also Zoro is not flawless, even Mihawk isn't flawless.

Maybe im getting old tho.
Post automatically merged:

And so as my opinion you have no right to come and tell me or anyone else to leave if we express it.

it absolutely does
the whole point of facing tougher people is stakes get higher/more cost involved . that point was rammed in the moment they got into the new world. you cant expect the things to go the usual way it always has but if arlong is a viable comparison
this argument is null.

clearly stakes at the start of the story are relative to those near end game.

if you had read my original comment closely I did leave the door open for the arc to do better in that regard :shrugs:
but as of right now, it feels like a cake walk.
You do make no sense.
All this fights had gags
Arlong
Crocodile
Enel
Blueno
Lucci
Moria
Doffy
Katakuri

Stop reading 6 piece

And thats only couting luffy fights

The problem I see with this gag in particular is that it reaches Law and Kid too, and even for Luffy, who has been a clown in many fights, it feels a bit forced and very little idiosyncratic. Regarding my first point, Law is edgy and pretentious, too serious for that reaction, and Kid is a virtual sociopath. I don't really see them making that face out of the blue, and it doesn't help to make it more organic how we all know they are reacting like that because of a Wano running gag that only makes sense from outside the story.

Last edited:
You do make no sense.
All this fights had gags
Arlong
Crocodile
Enel
Blueno
Lucci
Moria
Doffy
Katakuri

Stop reading 6 piece

And thats only couting luffy fights
*pull ups mic*

THE FIGHTS HAD GAGS IN THE PAST BUT THEY HAD STAKES AND TENSIONS RISING THROUGH THE ARC, THUS THE GAGS WERE FINE.

WHEN YOU HAVE AN ENTIRE ARC IN WHICH IT SEEMS LIKE THE SHS WENT THROUGH A VACATION AND ADD TO IT GAGS LIKE THIS THAT'S WHEN IT BECOMES JARRING.

Ita not just the plague bullets. It's also the fact that Queen is a scheming bullshitter which is a common trope for Sanji's opponents. And the fact that Sanji is getting nerfed dealing with Black Maria just like how he got nerfed because of Kalifa.
Queen was also the one who made Sanji use the RS for the first time by sending his men after him, and took notice of his bounty poster among the SH's, recognizing his family name and talking about Judge as someone he potentially knew on a personal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.