Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

When I say there are no stakes or tension in this arc and that Oda kinda dropped the ball with it, I mean it.

Oda doesn’t need to remind us that those guys have plot armor and will win no matter what.

It’s really annoying.
yeah tension is zero here
but there's still some hope . making gag faces after an attack by one of them isnt a good sign regardless.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro doing it is cool. Making him do it the first time against Big Mom's homie is an odd choice.

All this build up leading to the Wano arc, country of Samurai under a fire breathing "Dragon" ruler, with a Fire themed swordsman strongest subordinate, and it's going to be showcased against fireballs thrown by Prometheus ? :specialmeh:
kaidos not in dragon form
who knows he may do it again later

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
This is really just the "showing off phase" with Kaido and BM being the hype tools. Pretty sure Law, Kidd and Killer will get to show off too.

-BM and Kaido still needs to be separated
-Kaido and BM still needs to show full power
-King, Queen and Jack are still around and they need more than Sanji and Jinbe.
-Luffy is still the one to beat Kaido 1v1

I'm most interested in Kidd really.

What should or should not be. You should check with Oda on that,

All I'm saying is What if SN are already too strong for the 2 Yonko. I'm not saying they are I'm just saying what if. Then Why would there be any tension if you know you are going to beat your enemy confidently.
Bro relax the fight just started. Yall sounded like the guys after the sccabards looking impressive. This going to be a back and forte. The Youkous will dominate eventually. No patience
Post automatically merged:

comparing the greatest obstacle luffy has ever faced as per oda's words before the war started
to arlong is a bit of a stretch.
Huh? What does that have to do with story telling

Doffy would beat Zoro cuz match up (Zoro can't fly)
Doffy isn't flying either. Alternatively he's swinging on strings like a bootleg Spider-Man. I'm confident in Zoro being capable of cutting those pesky threads and handicapping Doffy severely. Now you may be questioning why wasn't Law, the 'great tactician' with his masterful plans wasn't capable of executing something so seemingly simple, especially with his hax DF powers. It comes down to the fact that Law's Armament < Doffy's at the time, and Amputate's incapable of passing through Armament that's superior to the owner's as Doffy has eluded to during Law's fight against Vergo.

Last edited:
This is really just the "showing off phase" with Kaido and BM being the hype tools. Pretty sure Law, Kidd and Killer will get to show off too.

-BM and Kaido still needs to be separated
-Kaido and BM still needs to show full power
-King, Queen and Jack are still around and they need more than Sanji and Jinbe.
-Luffy is still the one to beat Kaido 1v1

I'm most interested in Kidd really.
Jimbe i think is locked for Whos Who, but i could see Killer vs Jack maybe.

Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen are the match-ups i expect for 1 vs 1 fights.

Sanji get's a Raid Suit, so now he has protection from Queen's Plague Bullets.

Zoro learns to cut fire, so now he can cut King's Fire.

They get the perfect tools to handle the abilities that give Queen and King their Epithets, and they get those tools to use in Wano for the first time.

standards grow mate
am sure villains convey a different amount of threat as the story progresses.

if buggy , arlong meet that bar for you
I have nothing else to say.
Arlong was a big threat then. Your making no sense and being at a further point in the story doesn't change if you can write tension or emotional scenes. You know that right. Somebody can convey tension better earlier arc or a middle arc etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.