Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So u believe Sanji vs Black Maria? :nicagesmile:
More than I believe a powerhouse who almost killed Big Mom and tanked Akainu, Jinbe vs mere Flying Six, Who's Who.

Anyway, it's not guaranteed that Luffy's side 100% win their battles.
In Fishman Island, Judge's son almost dying of nosebleed and Hody defeated Fukaboshi and his brothers.
In Punk Hazard, Vergo defeated Smoker and trolled Judge's son.
In Dressrosa, Doffy lol diffed Judge's son and Dellinger defeated Ideo, Lao G defeated Chinjao.
In Zou, Jack defeated the minks, and Judge's son got kidnapped.
In WCI, Perospero defeated Brook and Chopper, and Yuen embarassed Judge's son.

Seeing the history record, it's not too farfetched to think in Wano Luffy's side will get casualties again. And again seeing the history record, we all know there is certain someone who always consistently keeps following that pattern.

More than I believe a powerhouse who almost killed Big Mom and tanked Akainu, Jinbe vs mere Flying Six, Who's Who.

Anyway, it's not guaranteed that Luffy's side 100% win their battles.
In Fishman Island, Judge's son almost dying of nosebleed and Hody defeated Fukaboshi and his brothers.
In Punk Hazard, Vergo defeated Smoker and trolled Judge's son.
In Dressrosa, Doffy lol diffed Judge's son and Dellinger defeated Ideo, Lao G defeated Chinjao.
In Zou, Jack defeated the minks, and Judge's son got kidnapped.
In WCI, Perospero defeated Brook and Chopper, and Yuen embarassed Judge's son.

Seeing the history record, it's not too farfetched to think in Wano Luffy's side will get casualties again. And again seeing the history record, we all know there is certain someone who always consistently keeps following that pattern.
i really need to watch conan

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Ultra shit take and not surprising.....so now Zolo can defeat Doflamingo in DR and that means Zoro = Luffy + Law? ...there should be limit to much one can wank a character
Not that I think Zoro was necessarily above Doflamingo, but Zoro left the timeskip stronger than Luffy. Furthermore, Doffy didn't engage Law and Luffy in 2 vs 1 for long, and when he did he was mostly getting his ass handed to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.