Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Doesnt queen and king have CoO ? How come they didnt sense sanji? If katakuri was instead of those two idiots , momo would be dead. Or does raidsuit nulifies coo
Post automatically merged:

Kaido has worst YC of all :endthis:
Kata and flampe situation? Hello?

Oda is known for being inconsistent especially with abilities of said characters.

Oden who people deem to be overpowered as all hell needed Shinobu to take care of the fodder who was aiming at him.

of course Shaky also said same thing before TS that Kid was most brutal of them all and that didnt mean he was strongest...he was active then and he is now but has had no big feat, even Urogue outshines him+killer.... and again it was training, it is stupid to call it training when he was going progress in a much slower pace than the ones not training... it is like saying it was stupid idea that they waited and trained for 2 whole years when they could become much stronger without waiting and training
Luffy said that Actual fights are better for Haki growth than the Pretend Fights Rayleigh made those Animals do with Luffy

Remember that it took Luffy 6 months after unlocking G4 to conquer the Animals, meanwhile Kidd was Injuring a Sweet Commander at least 3 months before Luffy finished with the animals. Unless you think those animals are above Snack

Doesnt queen and king have CoO ? How come they didnt sense sanji? If katakuri was instead of those two idiots , momo would be dead. Or does raidsuit nulifies coo
Post automatically merged:

Kaido has worst YC of all :endthis:
Observation Haki has never been consistent ever since even Skypeia, there are countless times where even Katakuri and other Coo users should have been able of detecting others and foreseeing attacks effortlessly but didn't.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Dont know how serious i can take this argument, specialy when i compare the situation with WCI where Luffy refused to eat for way longer, lost every muscle in the body and still fought all appearing enemies, without fainting.

The argument, he got attacked in surprise, cause he was distracted is something i can take in that moment, its plausible and doesnt make Zoro look bad, but fainting cause hungry, while he was in waaaaaaaaaaay better state that luffy back then, sounds like lacking in stamina in my eyes.
Zoro went days without food.

Luffy didnt got trained by Rayleigh for "2 whole years", Luffy was alone the majority of the time. But one of the few things Rayleigh told Luffy was: "The best way to get stronger is to fight enemies stronger then you."
And guess what Kid has done the 2 years of Luffys picknicking? He fought stronger enemies. He fought in WCI, he fought against Shanks Crew, he fought Kaido... So following Rayleighs words, its way more plausible to be way stronger for Kid, then it is for Luffy.
which means Rayleigh was stupid to hold him for 2 years and train him... are you saying Rayleigh's words and actions contradicts themselves or is it that The training was absolutely necessary and better way of gaining strength faster and efficiently than blindly waving hands in dark.... Kid fought and fought and fought and got beaten beaten and beaten thats why his bounty is waaayyy less than Yonko Commanders even now

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sorry to interrupt, but Zoro isnt the new Oden. Zoro is maybe the new "Ryuuma", but the new Oden is clearly Luffy, stated by several people.
Since when. The only comparison he ever got was cause he used coc. Meme has coc is she oden ? Kaido has coc is he oden ? Kidd has coc is he oden ?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
The
Luffy said that Actual fights are better for Haki growth than the Pretend Fights Rayleigh made those Animals do with Luffy

Remember that it took Luffy 6 months after unlocking G4 to conquer the Animals, meanwhile Kidd was Injuring a Sweet Commander at least 3 months before Luffy finished with the animals. Unless you think those animals are above Snack
only urouge actually has real feats

Okay I'm not sure if the spoilers are real but

討ち入りの時のギア4 パンク ルーム出してカイドウ 攻撃するけど、あんま効いてなく、龍になってマムと見開きで、勝った方が海賊王に近くと。
カイドウ めちゃくちゃ戦い楽しんでる笑
ゾロもバンダナ付けてガチモードだけど、カイドウ に攻撃効いてない。。

Luffy Kidd and Law attack with Gear 4, Punk and Room but the attacks doesn't do too much damage, Kaidou becomes a Dragon(actually a fish, but whatever) and there's a double spread with Big Mom and they say the ones who win will be the most near to become the pirate king. Kaidou is enjoying the fight.
Zoro also puts his bandana and is serious but his attacks doesn't affect Kaidou

kid+killer+crew did that and it was so insignificant that Brulee didnt even bring it up when talking about accomplishments of SNs

J

Jo_Ndule

Dont know how serious i can take this argument, specialy when i compare the situation with WCI where Luffy refused to eat for way longer, lost every muscle in the body and still fought all appearing enemies, without fainting.

The argument, he got attacked in surprise, cause he was distracted is something i can take in that moment, its plausible and doesnt make Zoro look bad, but fainting cause hungry, while he was in waaaaaaaaaaay better state that luffy back then, sounds like lacking in stamina in my eyes.
Killer stab made him lose blood and feel the hunger more ...that's why he fainted

It wasn't because he was hungry, cos his stomach didn't growl during the fight but only after Killer stabbed him , when he started to faint.

The stab is the reason why he felt the hunger and fainted due to blood loss

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
well the manga suggests so, maybe bacause of the poison too.
Just to let you know, pre TS zoro already had durability and endurance feats. Pre TS zoro was able to fast for 9 days when he got caught by Helmeppo
Also, when he got stabbed by buggy, he proceeded to take up luffy along with the iron bar which could supposedly squits his guts, he then walked with it which made him lose even more bloods, after that the house in which he took a rest got boomed by a buggy ball. With him still suffering from injuries he fought Cabaji and got kicked two times right in the wound he had, and even got one more stab wound.
Moreover, he got severely wounded by Mihawk, he then fought Haachi and fought Arlong

We know current zoro is by far stronger than Pre TS zoro, if pre TS zoro could perform such great feats, i expected more from zoro, but then he fainted from only one Killer's attack. I dont know if that is PIS or not, take it as you will
The poison would make sense too for me, i can see that argument too. Just saying, hunger isnt something with Zoros durability, or he got weaker and i guess we all doubt that.
So at the end, it is the poison, or a pretty lethal hit from Killer, which would also kinda makes sense, cause Killer isnt called Manslayer in Wano for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.