Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Okay I'm not sure if the spoilers are real but

討ち入りの時のギア4 パンク ルーム出してカイドウ 攻撃するけど、あんま効いてなく、龍になってマムと見開きで、勝った方が海賊王に近くと。
カイドウ めちゃくちゃ戦い楽しんでる笑
ゾロもバンダナ付けてガチモードだけど、カイドウ に攻撃効いてない。。

Luffy Kidd and Law attack with Gear 4, Punk and Room but the attacks doesn't do too much damage, Kaidou becomes a Dragon(actually a fish, but whatever) and there's a double spread with Big Mom and they say the ones who win will be the most near to become the pirate king. Kaidou is enjoying the fight.
Zoro also puts his bandana and is serious but his attacks doesn't affect Kaidou
yes i see this too, but i dont understand either fake/real. so lets tag the one and only @Arara

J

Jo_Ndule

カイドウ めちゃくちゃ戦い楽しんでる笑

Luffy Kidd and Law attack with Gear 4, Punk and Room but the attacks doesn't do too much damage, Kaidou becomes a Dragon(actually a fish, but whatever) and there's a double spread with Big Mom and they say the ones who win will be the most near to become the pirate king. Kaidou is enjoying the fight.
If kaido goes dragon form..
More stalling... the fact kaido is enjoying himself means that he isn't gonna be serious now lol

Oh wait...zoro can't hurt kaido lol

カイドウ めちゃくちゃ戦い楽しんでる笑

Hope it's fake because it's lame.

Haki doesnt work 24/7
That's not an excuse.

Rayleigh and Kizaru shouldnt' have been surprised when Kuma approached them, Fujitora should have been able of foreseeing Luffy and Zoro's attacks, Doflamingo of foreseeing Luffy and Law's Red Hawk + Shambles combo and GK and to sense that Law wasn't dead and had switched with another man, Katakuri and other BMP of sensing the Straw Hats inside the cake, etc...

カイドウ めちゃくちゃ戦い楽しんでる笑

LMAO

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
which means Rayleigh was stupid to hold him for 2 years and train him... are you saying Rayleigh's words and actions contradicts themselves or is it that The training was absolutely necessary and better way of gaining strength faster and efficiently than blindly waving hands in dark.... Kid fought and fought and fought and got beaten beaten and beaten thats why his bounty is waaayyy less than Yonko Commanders even now
Cause Rayleigh knew, Luffy would die instantly in the new world and guess what, even with his training, he nearly did directly on fishman island. Still, Kid went to new world instantly and survived, he still survives and even after fighting Yonkos, he is still out there on the hunt.

About the Bounty, we all know the bounty system is BS. Luffy has already more then the YC and gets counted as Yonko. At the same time we have Chopper with a bounty of 100 berry? Also Kings way higher than Katakuri? Dont take these numbers to serious, specialy when the numbers are made by people which arent part of the situations and results in pure propaganda often.

Status
Not open for further replies.