Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Page One tanked Gear 3, And Luffy needed gear 4 just to handle Ulti's Raw strength. I think its fair to say he'd need Gear 4 to actually put either one of them down tbh. and mind you Page One didn't even use Hybrid. This is why I said I want to see the extent of these tobi roppo/veteran characters.
Luffy speedblitzed and nearly knocked out Page One in a 2vs1 scenario, while using his lowest tier attacks. He was caught by Ulti in a prone position and the best way to escape WHILE PRESERVING STAMINA was to go G4 and no diff her.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The whole point of the raid was to kill kaido wtf are you on about oden own words were about those who would come in 20 years and theyd be the ones to strike kaido down.
Beating Kaido (not even killing him) is an necessary evil at this point and was back then for Oden. The goal is freedom for Wano and for Luffy it is to be pirate king. Killing someone is not absolute necessary for these goals, these are only the situations right now they make it a necessary evil. But that doesnt change their wish for freeing Wano or becoming the most free men.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Beating Kaido (not even killing him) is an necessary evil at this point and was back then for Oden. The goal is freedom for Wano and for Luffy it is to be pirate king. Killing someone is not absolute necessary for these goals, these are only the situations right now they make it a necessary evil. But that doesnt change their wish for freeing Wano or becoming the most free men.
Which again has nothing to do with oden about to kill kaido and getting robbed of that chance
the scabbards dont want to beat kaido they want him dead
zoro has inherited odens sword and will
as shown in 954 irc that swords carry will from their fallen owners

Status
Not open for further replies.