• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm not sure if the spoilers are real but

討ち入りの時のギア4 パンク ルーム出してカイドウ 攻撃するけど、あんま効いてなく、龍になってマムと見開きで、勝った方が海賊王に近くと。
カイドウ めちゃくちゃ戦い楽しんでる笑
ゾロもバンダナ付けてガチモードだけど、カイドウ に攻撃効いてない。。

Luffy Kidd and Law attack with Gear 4, Punk and Room but the attacks doesn't do too much damage, Kaidou becomes a Dragon(actually a fish, but whatever) and there's a double spread with Big Mom and they say the ones who win will be the most near to become the pirate king. Kaidou is enjoying the fight.
Zoro also puts his bandana and is serious but his attacks doesn't affect Kaidou
fake, Zoro would body tf outta Kaido.

@ivaannom and the 5ch forum discussing about rocks, after what he/she said before
当たり前だけど、援軍来そうだね
カイドウ マム余裕ありすぎる
あと、今回見てカイドウって極悪ではないから、死なないで欲しいと思った

話全く変わるけど、ロックスがラスボスじゃない?
People already discussing chapter in China
We are waiting for spoilers
Tell me if this fair
:josad:

J

Jo_Ndule

You know its fake Zoro look useless
Provider cannot say that it goes against his morals
:suresure:
No different provider...this one seems to have read the chapter today

Whole the Korean dude is a zoro fanbpy...only says the good part about zoro
Post automatically merged:

@ivaannom and the 5ch forum discussing about rocks, after what he/she said before
当たり前だけど、援軍来そうだね
カイドウ マム余裕ありすぎる

話全く変わるけど、ロックスがラスボスじゃない?
Seems like they are real

If people are discussing about rocks and the chapter
Lol

当たり前だけど、援軍来そうだね
カイドウ マム余裕ありすぎる

話全く変わるけど、ロックスがラスボスじゃない?
Yeah, they started talking about Rocks, Kurohige, etc. I'm not following that conversation as I'm not interested

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Odens wish was never (!) to cut down Kaido. Cutting down Kaido was necessary on the goal for Oden, to free Wano. But if Kaido would have left without any fight, Oden would have been perfectly fine with that. Odens wish was to free Wano and get the most freedom possible. Does it remember you to anyone else?

kaido didnt leave and so oden wanted to cut his head off but didnt because of the old hag so still has this will unfulfilled

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
No different provider...this one seems to have read the chapter today

Whole the Korean dude is a zoro fanbpy...only says the good part about zoro
Post automatically merged:

Seems like they are real

If people are discussing about rocks and the chapter
Lol
What is real? I cant read that whole korean stuff. :D

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

kaido didnt leave and so oden wanted to cut his head off but didnt because of the old hag so still has this will unfulfilled
Again, this was something need to be in that situation, but it doesnt have to do anything with Odens wish.
If Luffy sees a fish which got caught by Sanji, he wishes for the fish to eat. And when Luffy dies in that right moment, that doesnt changed his wish for being pirate king. Or do you think someone than inherits his will to eat that fish to fullfill his lifetime wish of eating that fish?

It doesn't matter. I hate this troupe.

I'm fine with Luffy being related to Garp and Dragon but if he's incarnation of SoyBoy i will be pissed.
I'm not a big fan of that either. I like the idea that D. people were special but to be the reincarnation of someone else is kinda lame. It's like he can't really choose his destiny and in fact was never free of his fate when freedom is what he always wanted.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again, this was something need to be in that situation, but it doesnt have to do anything with Odens wish.
If Luffy sees a fish which got caught by Sanji, he wishes for the fish to eat. And when Luffy dies in that right moment, that doesnt changed his wish for being pirate king. Or do you think someone than inherits his will to eat that fish to fullfill his lifetime wish of eating that fish?
The whole point of the raid was to kill kaido wtf are you on about oden own words were about those who would come in 20 years and theyd be the ones to strike kaido down.

Status
Not open for further replies.