Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
All the scabbards are wanting to open wanos borders.
Zoro literally went through wano and repeated odens life
Both saved toki/hiyori (26)
Both fainted then got nursed by toki/hiyori
Both attacked orochi in anger and was stopped
Both realised kaido was the true threat
Only 2 people to tane enma
All thats left now is for zoro to complete odens will to cut kaidos scaly neck.
But still, Zoro has not the slightest interest in fullfilling Odens wish, he doesnt share his ideals, his toughts, his motivation, nothing. There are only similar situations, all with different motivations. Comparing these 2, based on a few random situations doesnt make sense at all, when they dont even share at least one thought or goal. Specially when you have Luffy on the other side, which shares kinda the exact same motivation, while sharing the same ability about gathering people around him for the same goal. Also, Zoro is and never was a leader. He was alone wolf for some time and then he was a subordinate of Luffy (while i dont mean subordinate in a negative way). Zoro is no leader. Luffy is and Oden was.

"I think it's obvious but i think reinforcements are coming. Kaidou and big mom are too calm(< he means that they aren't having any problems dealing with them, i don't know a better way to translate that in English). Also, seeing this chapter Kaidou is not really wicked/heinous/evil and I thought that i don't want him to die.

I'm going to change the subject but don't you think that Rocks is the last boss?"

That's what he says
He has full chapter

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
"I think it's obvious but i think reinforcements are coming. Kaidou and big mom are too calm(< he means that they aren't having any problems dealing with them, i don't know a better way to translate that in English). Also, seeing this chapter Kaidou is not really wicked/heinous/evil and I thought that i don't want him to die.

I'm going to change the subject but don't you think that Rocks is the last boss?"

That's what he says
okay thanks ivaan

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But still, Zoro has not the slightest interest in fullfilling Odens wish, he doesnt share his ideals, his toughts, his motivation, nothing. There are only similar situations, all with different motivations. Comparing these 2, based on a few random situations doesnt make sense at all, when they dont even share at least one thought or goal. Specially when you have Luffy on the other side, which shares kinda the exact same motivation, while sharing the same ability about gathering people around him for the same goal. Also, Zoro is and never was a leader. He was alone wolf for some time and then he was a subordinate of Luffy (while i dont mean subordinate in a negative way). Zoro is no leader. Luffy is and Oden was.
Theres nothing random about it. They did the exact same thing multiple times. Its clear as day. Zoro is fulfilling odens wish of cutting down kaido.
The same zoro will be the samurai as monsterous as oden kaido wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.