Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

So the spoiler from @ivaannom make in one point sense. The last part about someone joining Kaido and Big mom, Lance hint last two days about a "Friend" helping. Otherwise I would be surprise if Zoro couldn't damage Kaido while Kinemon could. And Luffy also couldn't hurt Kaido?
Luffy and kidd did hurt kaido but not much
While zoro couldn't affect him

but your point was also good because he seems not talking out of the place.
and can you translate this?
当たり前だけど、援軍来そうだね
カイドウ マム余裕ありすぎる
あと、今回見てカイドウって極悪ではないから、死なないで欲しいと思った

話全く変わるけど、ロックスがラスボスじゃない?
Someone will come to help SNs because it doesn't look great for them LOL

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro only received the sword
He's not Oden

Roger ~ Oden ~ Luffy : VoAT , CoC, leaders,... freeing wano/the world.

Roger rivaled WSM Newgate
Oden rivaled Pre WSC kaido
Luffy will rival WSP Teach
Any reason you put Oden as Roger's equal? No element in the story truly suggests something like that, really. He was fighting off Primebeard but even Sabo was fighting off Fujitora, that doesn't imply the lot was evenly matched.

Unless you are saying he is just like him, in that case that's different.

That's just another proof of Luffy getting the royal treatment, the other Supernovas never had a chance of being serious competitors for the One Piece since the race was already set up for Luffy.
My point is that just because Luffy accomplished more in a shorter amount of time, that is not what automatically puts him above guys like Kidd. He accomplished things faster because he prepared for 2 years before going into New World so he would have less struggles when he got there unlike the others who went straight in. But guess what Kidd was getting while Luffy was fighting monkeys on an island? Actual New World experience and probably having his haki bloom in intense battles.

To me it seems that Oda wants to show that Luffy got stronger the safe way while Kidd got stronger the risky way. Luffy reaps the benefits of his 2 year preparation by being able to have immediate impact upon entering New World and suffering no great losses, while Kidd struggled, gained scars, and lost an arm to get stronger. In the end they are still on a similar level through their different methods of training imo.

J

Jo_Ndule

True dat.
Dont know where this Oden - Zoro thing is coming from, just because of a sword?
Dont mind them

The only thing zoro linked to Oden is being swordman

Oden is More than that, he is the Roger of midgen
He already went to Rafael, knows everything
Has VOat and CoC, he is Roger and Luffy

but your point was also good because he seems not talking out of the place.
and can you translate this?
当たり前だけど、援軍来そうだね
カイドウ マム余裕ありすぎる
あと、今回見てカイドウって極悪ではないから、死なないで欲しいと思った

話全く変わるけど、ロックスがラスボスじゃない?
"I think it's obvious but i think reinforcements are coming. Kaidou and big mom are too calm(< he means that they aren't having any problems dealing with them, i don't know a better way to translate that in English). Also, seeing this chapter Kaidou is not really wicked/heinous/evil and I thought that i don't want him to die.

I'm going to change the subject but don't you think that Rocks is the last boss?"

That's what he says

Status
Not open for further replies.