Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Both Zoro and Kid can't even comprehend Luffy's level of haki

Kaido thinking only a few people can fight him, while viewing multiple figures including Oden in Luffy's shadow. Furthermore confirmation to me that Luffy will ultimately fight him in a 1 on 1

Confirmation that Kaido's "Raimei Hakke" attack is extremely fast where even with future sight, Luffy barely dodged it. Thankfully though, Luffy rightfully used future sight this time unlike last time where he was angered.

Sharingan Zoro confirmed

Lol at Law playing the tsundere as Luffy's subordinate

Ah so that was the gag uh ? Nothing to do with them being in danger. They were just playing on who'd touch the ball first

Bickery between Zoro and Killer to see who is the best

Killer finally using a named attack with his "Punisher" blade alongside Zoro and dealing damage(i wonder if he used haki as well)

Looks like Zoro didn't completely tamed Enma's power yet, but will gradually release more of Enma's power during the fight

Lol now i understand @Lance_Dragonite 's picture, probably looks this way

Kaido acknowledging their strength. THe monster battle to come closer to Pirate King started :steef:

What catched my interested here was Kids specific wording with "... a punching attack... ". Sounds for me like he figured a way to hurt Kaido, but not through punching. He figured something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.