• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify

1. Zoro cut Promotheus and saved luffy
2. Zoro hurt Kaido

How tf is zoro taking an L? all he does is Ws thus far

Also, No, Enma wasnt a powerup, in fact, it's a nerf because zoro has to addapt with it.

1. Enma and Shusui are on the same grade
2. Shusui is black sword

Of course Shusui is better overall

Let's go zorobois, next chapter we be eatin good
:finally:

Really wonder how Kidd damaged Kaido without adv. Haki....Does Killer also knows adv. haki??

This battle seems like a 5v2 battle with all five supernova focussing on Kaido....None of the Supernova focussed on Big Mom so far. If I were BM I would be humiliated and try to kill all those five instantly!!

Kaido is casually getting up even after taking G4 Kong Gun!! Either Luffy needs to be in G4 for a long time and fight Kaido or he needs something even beyond G4 to defeat him!! Excited to see how this will go.

If Killer with his proper weapons performs similarly to post Enma Zoro, what does that say about said Killer vs pre Enma Zoro ? :kizabat:

I don't know if we can discuss this though, might mean we hate Zoro if we do :emohiyo:
It's hillarious that we get called haters for suggesting that Kid and Law will probably outperform Zoro while in the chapter we have Zoro talking shit and showing rivalry to Kidd's underling
Even said underling suggesting he can match Zoro :suresure:

Please what Ryuo did Luffy use on Red Roc? Barrier Haki or penetration?

Also does Zoro's and Kid's reaction imply they don't have that?
Barrier haki only.
Luffy's mastery of barrier haki is also the best on the roof, and his fruit has great harmonisation with ryuo in general, considering he can flow his limbs, imagine how brutal the sheer rotational force of an internal destruction infused rifle would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.