Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

I remember the geniuses who kept saying enma isn't PU, Killer wasn't nerfed, Zoro > Katakuri/Luffy coz he has ryuo or did whatever,
DT Zooro has G4 tier AP, etc...

FS is useless huh ? Yet it saved Luffy here
Oden is below admirals and Mihawk? Lol WB and Kaido keep wanking him

Oden AP (scarred kaido) > Zoro + Killer (they will reopen the scar) > kin + denjiro + inu + Ashura (failed to reopen it)

Luffy has bypassed Kaido's dragon scales(his defense) and Kaido has extremely fast attacks which cannot be dodged fully even with FS(Luffy's defense)....

Seems like Luffy vs Kaido may depend on the guy with higher durability and Attack Power among both. Kaido is clearly ahead of Luffy in both of the factors I have mentioned. I'm really excited to see the way Luffy overcomes this extreme challenge!!

My point exactly! Those dick lickers think WE’RE the true assholes, thanks to the influence of a vocal moron minority...I just see some lowest common denominators in here talking about L’s for the good guys in this chapter, and I once again wonder if reading comprehension ever pops into these peoples’ heads or if it’s just circus music looping forever.
Can confirm it's clown music looping forever

Status
Not open for further replies.