Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom getting treated like complete fodder during this fight... good. I want to see the greatness that is Kaido and honestly just from the spoilers it looks like he gets some badass dialogue in here and now is where I think his character will truly grow with a flashback soon. Things are going a little bit too smoothly for the Alliance, I'm guessing we'll get another chapter of them doing good and then things will start to go bad from there.
I'm not sure if Oda will be able to keep up with such an important big group fight and for so long, so I really see things going downhill quickly and thus an enter into a new chapter.
It's ironic how Zorotards are saying Zorotards are still trying to sugarcoat this chapter as a W for them, as if weren't expected that he'd be able to damage Kaido. Not only has Zoro been compared to the other subordinate, Killer while the Monster Trio seems to be a completely different entity, but now we know Enma is a powerup like they were denying. Glad to see that Killer isn't being put in the dust and am excited as shit for the upcoming chapters.
Kaido is the one getting damaged tho

BM is just trolling them

both will rape the SNs regardless

How did this chapter confirm that Zoro can't kill Kaido?
:choppawhat:

Where are you getting that from? Killer and Zoro hurt Kaido with their blades.

She's an after thought. The main antagonist is Kaido.

I got you guys covered:

Where are you getting Law > Killer or Zoro from? Unless I'm mistaken, all Law did offensively this chapter was to drop rocks on Kaidou?
:choppawhat:
Law did not actually hurt Kaido?

He still saved Luffy's life though. He's one of the best support characters, but so far he hasn't acted as a damage dealer.

Zoro said the result would have been the same even if Killer had his blades.

It's probably best to wait for the Viz before making strong conclusions from that line. This may simply be the case that Zoro can't fully use the sword yet:
  • Zoro was not able to properly wield Shusui's power when he first received it.
  • Sandai Kitetsu cut more than Zoro wanted to cut shortly after receiving it.

Enma may not be a "power up" in the sense that you guys seem to be implying.

The above said, I do agree that Enma Zoro is significantly stronger than Pre Enma Zoro; I've never contested that.
Hmmm... From what Zoro's said he clearly doesn't have Internal Destruction Haki, he does have Ryou though which is why he was able to hurt Kaido. As for Kid you just need to see his reaction as he have no idea what kind of Haki Luffy just used.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Big Mom getting treated like complete fodder during this fight... good. I want to see the greatness that is Kaido and honestly just from the spoilers it looks like he gets some badass dialogue in here and now is where I think his character will truly grow with a flashback soon. Things are going a little bit too smoothly for the Alliance, I'm guessing we'll get another chapter of them doing good and then things will start to go bad from there.
I'm not sure if Oda will be able to keep up with such an important big group fight and for so long, so I really see things going downhill quickly and thus an enter into a new chapter.
It's ironic how Zorotards are saying Zorotards are still trying to sugarcoat this chapter as a W for them, as if weren't expected that he'd be able to damage Kaido. Not only has Zoro been compared to the other subordinate, Killer while the Monster Trio seems to be a completely different entity, but now we know Enma is a powerup like they were denying. Glad to see that Killer isn't being put in the dust and am excited as shit for the upcoming chapters.
Don’t forget it was confirmed Killer was nerfed lol

Of course he was lol. He was tortured by Orochi and lost his mind. It wasn't even a fair fight.
The only nerf he got was that he wasn't with his blades

There's no indicator whatsoever that he wasn't in perfect shape to fight. Hell, he himself only mentions that "with my weapons you would of been dead". He doesn't say anything about his mental state, stop the cap

And Zoro was nerfed too, because he was with only two swords (plus he was hungry and poisoned). And on top of all that, he only got hit because of Gyukimaru's sneak attack but still managed to WIN

in this chapter, it was proved that Killer was nerfed

it was proved that Killer is Zolo rival and both will have a lesser role than the other three

it was proved that Emma is a major power up that boost his attacks

it was proved that Oden story is more connected to Luffy than it is to Zolo

has any fanbase took as many Ls in one single chapter before? it's like in every page there's an L handed to Zolo fans
Sanji turning trans > every L Zoro took in the entire manga.

Different entity ?! Took damages from BM, landing some rocks and crushing kaido without ryou ain't gonna make any difference.
Zoro just cut that fire, so much for entire entity :myman:
Yes different entity, Oda's showing the fodder duo off right now so we can get some good damage in the next chapter with the real Monster Trio. Behold and wait, because we'll be getting another sick attack like this in the upcoming chapters :steef::steef:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kaido complimented Luffy for dodging him though? So Luffy clearly dodged him here with Kaido only managing a small graze.

And this is base Luffy, this isn’t even Snake Man who Kuri is still faster than lol.

Base Luffy =< Kaido << Snake Man =< Kuri in speed.
Base Luffy could tag Kata without FS though, so it's not just speed at play. I think the speed feats are kind of inconsistent/variable besides. That said, Kata (FS)' peak speed ~ Snake Man (FS)' peak speed > Kaido's peak speed > Base Luffy (FS) > Base Luffy.

I think Kaido tried to take Luffy out with one hit, but Luffy used FS and tried to dodge. He managed to avoid most of the attack (hence Kaido's compliment), but couldn't evade it fully. Kaido seemingly doesn't have FS.

It may be the case that Kaido's attack speed with Raimei Hakkei >> his base speed (kind of like Zoro's Iaijutsu).

I’m not going to continue replying to a laughing stock lol. I’m here for @Cinera only tbh.
:myman:

Lol so you think that cute litte tiny mini machine has more power than Killer's Own strength? Killer couldnt move the schyte even an inch and you're expecting Killer's machine would've obliterated Zoro's body? It means Such mini machine has the power equivalent to multiple times of Killer's own strength? Good to know

Killer should've thanked orochi, he would've died miserably by zoro's casual wing if it was his Punisher instead
:milaugh::finally:

Apparently Killer is now the follower of Judge's son way of fighting, they're weak without technology
:perocry:
Never said Killer would've defeated Zoro with his own weapons. The only argument was if Killer was nerfed or not and he clearly stated that he was, in this chapter.

in this chapter, it was proved that Killer was nerfed

it was proved that Killer is Zolo rival and both will have a lesser role than the other three

it was proved that Emma is a major power up that boost his attacks

it was proved that Oden story is more connected to Luffy than it is to Zolo

has any fanbase took as many Ls in one single chapter before? it's like in every page there's an L handed to Zolo fans
Meh Zoro is still far far stronger than Killer, Killer is a scrub, Stop Clutching at loose straws here

Status
Not open for further replies.