Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot how stupid this fanbase is everyone is going to matched up to deal damage in this war but when zoro is matched up with killer its killer=zoro where’s the same energy when luffy and zoro get matched up damm near the whole series?? Swear you all some basic retards
Double standard aren't anything new I'm just waiting for the excuses when Zoro kills kaido

Lol so you think that cute litte tiny mini machine has more power than Killer's Own strength? Killer couldnt move the schyte even an inch and you're expecting Killer's machine would've obliterated Zoro's body? It means Such mini machine has the power equivalent to multiple times of Killer's own strength? Good to know

Killer should've thanked orochi, he would've died miserably by zoro's casual wing if it was his Punisher instead
:milaugh::finally:

Apparently Killer is now the follower of Judge's son way of fighting, they're weak without technology
:perocry:
Using your logic Zoro is weak without 3 ultra rare precious magic blades.

in this chapter, it was proved that Killer was nerfed

it was proved that Killer is Zolo rival and both will have a lesser role than the other three

it was proved that Emma is a major power up that boost his attacks

it was proved that Oden story is more connected to Luffy than it is to Zolo

has any fanbase took as many Ls in one single chapter before? it's like in every page there's an L handed to Zolo fans

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Cause Zoro was able to land an attack before that? They were in a standstill
Just accept that Killer is on the level of Zoro, that's not even an L: just means they are 2 beasts
Zoro didnt use a named move before then. They just did clashes. Pica did that.

How can they be the same level
When

Zoro flexed his chest and overpowered killer
And speed blitz him

I legit got quoted by multiple people and stringed into a 30 page discussion a while back because i said Killer was nerfed :josad:
Everyone who is not sleeping with a Zoro pillow already knew it was obvious, by throwing it into their faces now you kind of admit you were not 100% sure about it, which you really had to be considering the circumstances.

Yeah cause Zoro should've answered: "Yeah you would've bodied me"?

This scene portrays them on the same tier, can't be more clear
Let's wait for the official pics tho
That scene is also Killer being salty that he lost.
Both were nerfed, Zoro lacking his 3rd sword and Killer lacking his spinning blades. I previously said that the rotation doesn't matter since it can't be stronger than Killer's physical strenght and for that I was wrong.
Killer is is also a monster and shit ton of people downplayed him and I hope people stop using him to downplay Zoro cause he's clearly strong as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.