Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant more the people who were responsible of his 7 defeats. I do think those people can hurt him, but they probably didn't fight / defeated him before.

Kaido is the type of character who acknowledge only people who he views as stronger. He questioned who does Luffy think he is, by saying only few people can fight him, before viewing Roger, Whitebeard, Rocks, Oden in Luffy's shadow

And imo, it's to draw a connection with the few people who defeated him before(he won against Oden due to hostage thing, but considers it as a defeat)
Yeah, i can see that image with the shadows as him perceiving Luffy's unspoken answer as

"Someone who will defeat you"

like they did basically.

Now we can guess how the 7 losses split between those. Do we think most are against Xebec ? :milaugh:

Apparently Oden is confirmed above Big mom and Shanks. Kaido has fought Shanks and Big mom at least once, Big mom literally days ago and knowing full well of their capabilities, he still didn't include them in the silhouette.

He didn't even say that only the Yonkou can fight him, but a few.

@Red Admiral @Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Erkan12 @Tejas
:sus:
After discussing with @HA001 and @Bogard , we more or less agree that those are the people he actually lost against.

Many top tiers could fight and hurt Kaido. Big Mom just fought him for more than a day in an equal back and forth ? But he experienced losses against those characters.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
So you think the answer being given through the imagery of those shadows is

"Someone who can defeat you"

I could see that as well. Kaido catching a glimpse for the first time of him potentially losing.
Yeah i think we can safely say even though he technically won
He himself knows deep down oden was stronger and he counts it as a loss.
The other 3 are self explanatory losses.

After discussing with @HA001 and @Bogard , we more or less agree that those are the people he actually lost against.

Many top tiers could fight and hurt Kaido. Big Mom just fought him for more than a day in an equal back and forth ? But he experienced losses against those characters.
I'm aware of that as well, just throwing back some logic I've seen in this thread back to a certain users, lol.

Kaido remembered those who kicked his ass once

I meant more the people who were responsible of his 7 defeats. I do think those people can hurt him, but they probably didn't fight / defeated him before.

Kaido is the type of character who acknowledge only people who he views as stronger. He questioned who does Luffy think he is, by saying only few people can fight him, before viewing Roger, Whitebeard, Rocks, Oden in Luffy's shadow

And imo, it's to draw a connection with the few people who defeated him before(he won against Oden due to hostage thing, but considers it as a defeat)
That's so headcannon, all he did was draw memories of dead people it's probably more related to a will thing, literally Rocks faced a non df user kaido, same with rodger, by this logic WB was violating them and he got defeated by him your df doesnt grow old, Admirals violated WB df prowess admirals>Yonkous

Apparently Oden is confirmed above Big mom and Shanks. Kaido has fought Shanks and Big mom at least once, Big mom literally days ago and knowing full well of their capabilities, he still didn't include them in the silhouette.

He didn't even say that only the Yonkou can fight him, but a few.

@Red Admiral @Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Erkan12 @Tejas
:sus:
You are lumping his statement together with the silhouettes which is incorrect. He says there are only a few people in the world who can fight him. This is present tense. As in these people are still alive.

He questions who Luffy is to think he is on that level. Then we see that Luffy is made of the same stock or will as WB, Roger etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.