Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocks was weaker than God Velley Roger. Garp and Roger fought the Rocks Pirates, not Rocks himself and he still lost.

Roger at God Valley was a monster. He was at his strongest point in his journey.
Manga portrayed it as Roger and Garp vs Rocks with the rest being background meaning their crews fought the rest

Why is everyone trying to make this chapter look like the biggest W for Zoro, when it's an even bigger W for Killer?

He did a similar amount of damage to Kaido as Zoro did with Enma, and Zoro even confirmed he drew out Enma's power just to deal that little bit of damage.

In terms offensive ability, unnerfed Killer > pre Enma Zoro, pre Udon Luffy, Kid, Law

KILLER HYPE

J

Jo_Ndule

Apparently Oden is confirmed above Big mom and Shanks. Kaido has fought Shanks and Big mom at least once, Big mom literally days ago and knowing full well of their capabilities, he still didn't include them in the silhouette.

He didn't even say that only the Yonkou can fight him, but a few.

@Red Admiral @Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Erkan12 @Tejas
:sus:
Linlin is proven to fight him....
Oda doesn't need to spell that, kaido doesn't need to see Linlin in Luffy

And we know shanks fought kaido but we don't know if it was 1 vs1

About Linlin, she's among the few to fight him...proven already

Stop trying to put Linlin into this.

Roger , wb and xebec fought a weaker kaido even

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Action chapters are typically hard to comment on, but there are some take aways.

-Roger, Xebec, Newgate, Oden are likely among Kaido’s defeats. These are per the narrator’s words, since in universe, everyone believes Kaido to have defeated Oden, but Kaido knows he had that fight lost. Roger and Xebec are mostly self explanatory. Roger defeated the Rocks pirates, which Kaido was a part of, and Xebec defeating a young, not in his prime Kaido, is plausible. Newgate’s not as clear, since he and Kaido never fought during the years they were captain of their own crew. It’s looking more and more possible Newgate switched sides during the battle of god valley.

-Kaido is also getting serious towards the end. He claims he will kill all of them here and now. The alliance can’t afford a total defeat, but I expect some sacrifices, which have yet to happen. We thought it would be the Scabbards, but they appear to be red herrings. One things for sure, Oda’s keeping us on our toes.

-Not all the supernova came with the same means of injuring the emperors. It helps keep the battle from feeling samey.

-After 222 chapters, Bandana Zoro returns. It also further cements this is his primary battle for the arc. Win or lose, he’s seeing it to the end.

-Like the dynamic Oda’s establishing between Zoro and Killer. Both aren’t all that different. They are fiercely loyal right hand men. The calmer and more stoic moons to their captain’s fiery suns. When they last fought, there was good intentions on both sides. Zoro wanted to protect helpless innocents, and Killer was fighting for his crew’s survival. The team combo was earned.

Hours and hours of work spoilt by Oda's shitty writing. :shame:

:saden:

Sanji stans aren't the only ones collecting their Ls this week. Welcome-

@nik87
@Guymieux
@ShadyOjiro
@KiriNigiri
@trav
@CbShadow
@ShishioIsBack
@bennbeckman
@Zenos7
@vikas
@Orojackson Refugee
@Don DaSlayer
@MarimoHeado
@Roronoa-sama
@WoronoaWoro
@Luffy bin Dragon (Still feel bad, man)
@Flynn
@imacub
@Tai long

Fortunately, these guys didn't bet their accounts/avis over this. Some Sanji stans will be saying goodbye to us this week. F

:virusprot:
lol, I guess I was wrong about the weapons.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Why is everyone trying to make this chapter look like the biggest W for Zoro, when it's an even bigger W for Killer?

He did a similar amount of damage to Kaido as Zoro did with Enma, and Zoro even confirmed he drew out Enma's power just to deal that little bit of damage.

In terms offensive ability, unnerfed Killer > pre Enma Zoro, pre Udon Luffy, Kid, Law

KILLER HYPE
I mean this is the reason why Killer injured Zoro too but Zoro still massacred him handily afterwards.

Zoro: "So that's the Haki he has been learning from that old Wano kuni guy?"

Kid: "What the hell is that Haki? How can a punching attack work against Kaidou!?"

I am a bit confused...does that mean Zoro and Kidd knows fuck all about this Haki???
Zoro knows Ryou, he uses it like the samurai in wano. Just luffy uses it in his way (penetration). Zoro doesn't need to learn that because he uses edged weapon so he can cut everything while for Luffy he learned something lethal now. That's why Zoro cut Kaido and Luffy probably bleed Kaido^^

Yeah, i can see that image with the shadows as him perceiving Luffy's unspoken answer as

"Someone who will defeat you"

like they did basically.

Now we can guess how the 7 losses split between those. Do we think most are against Xebec ? :milaugh:
-Xebec (1) -apprenticeship lose
-Whitebeard (2) -apprenticeship lose
-Roger (3) -apprenticeship lose
-Oden (4) -Kaido considers as lose
- 5,6,7 loses are probably teamed up by the Marines. Because he didn't even see Garp.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I swear I said it long ago!
Xebec is the spitting image of Dragon!
Dragon was adopted by Garp
Xebec was demonized by WG, just like they did with Ohara people... because they were looking into Taboo subjects! So they made him into this EVIL BAD PERSON

But for me, there is ONE SINGLE TRUTH I know.... Whitebeard would NEVER serve a bad person. BM and Kaido serving him is explained easy... Kaido follow the strong and admired him, and Big Mom too.. Big Mom childhood dream is even admirable... So Xebec could have made both of them serve him easily... but a man with a principle like WB is hard... unless Xebec had a good side....Just like Fisher Tiger having Arlong and Jinbe following him... No matter how messed up Arlong was... I trust Jinbe's character to know he would ONLY SERVE a good person

Also, there is a BIG REASON why Garp never loves talking about the incident....
Garp is dragon's father though

J

Jo_Ndule

I swear I said it long ago!
Xebec is the spitting image of Dragon!
Dragon was adopted by Garp
Xebec was demonized by WG, just like they did with Ohara people... because they were looking into Taboo subjects! So they made him into this EVIL BAD PERSON

But for me, there is ONE SINGLE TRUTH I know.... Whitebeard would NEVER serve a bad person. BM and Kaido serving him is explained easy... Kaido follow the strong and admired him, and Big Mom too.. Big Mom childhood dream is even admirable... So Xebec could have made both of them serve him easily... but a man with a principle like WB is hard... unless Xebec had a good side....Just like Fisher Tiger having Arlong and Jinbe following him... No matter how messed up Arlong was... I trust Jinbe's character to know he would ONLY SERVE a good person

Also, there is a BIG REASON why Garp never loves talking about the incident....
Yup

Xebec wasn't evil
He is Dragon but more direct into facing WG
Dragon plays hide and seek while Xebec didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.