Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy!! What about jimbei or sanji for example ? Do you think they can solo the entire grand fleet ? :)
It's the versality and dangerosity of Pica's DF that makes him "strong" and that's where Zoro shined.
Sanji and Jimbei probably could beat a majority of the grand fleet easily. Look at the attacks Luffy did to take out some of these guys....... Lmao Why would anybody take the grand fleet seriously........ Luffy took out 3 of these guys with G2 or less.....Sanjis regular fire attacks are on par with Gear 2...... And Jimbei is a warlord so of course he's not losing to any grand fleet members. Never use the grand fleet to hype up a character bruh.....
Pica's devil fruit

I think that's because Oda wants to hype up the 3 SN Trio by showing just how powerful their right hands are. The 3 will definitely get their shine during the battle and that too much more than this. Zoro is, of course, an exception as he'll shine a lot too. Dunno about Killer tbh.
Yeah they will defo shine but it's funny seeing them trying to trash Zoro Killer because they didn't do much when Kidd and Law were completely useless in the chap

J

Jo_Ndule

But
I don’t think that Big Mom will be killing an Admiral (not because I don’t think she’s stronger)

No Mihawk :suresure:
But but Mihawk > Shanks lol

Shanks fought kaido, even hurt him perhaps
Clashes WB
Mihawk busy Being stalled by Vista

This chapter hypes Oden even more... xebec, Roger, wB, shanks couldn't scar kaido.
Oden's AP was crazy.

To each his own I guess.

I have thoroughly expressed my reasons in the battledome countless times, so I'd prefer not doing it again. Not here at least.
This is just a gear system.

1.You like Zoro so you try to make him stronger by any possible way.
2. You like him even more so you try to find more and more convoluted ways to make him stronger
Etc... etc... I mean how can we think that the main character of a shonen manga is weaker than his first mate.

I've been discussing One Piece for a "long" time. I learnt to tolerate the Zoro = Luffy even if I personally think it is simply wrong. But I cant accept the Zoro > Luffy.
This is unhealthy to think like that, especially for a "science nerd"

Status
Not open for further replies.