Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Listen, I think Mihawk is the greatest Swordsman in the world, that is straight up a fact.

However, people here like to equate Swordsmanship with overall combat strength and often use "extra" canon material to try and prove their point. While I'm sure Mihawk has this advanced Haki, nothing has shown Mihawk to have conquerors, or the straight up ability to fight without a weapon. Nothing has proven outright that he is stronger than Shanks beyond true swordsmanship, which extends to Roger, Rayleigh and now Rocks.

We DO have proof that Mihawk pretty much considered himself under Whitebeard, considering his comments in Marineford questioning how far behind he or any of them were to that Yonko.

Now, im not saying Mihawk isn't as strong as a Yonko, but im also saying we have zero definitive proof that he's stronger than any other top tier in this series, especially Shanks. On the flipside, aside from his overwhelming haki, we have zero proof that Shanks can fight without his sword.

Which is why I think the argument is dumb because there still isn't enough proof to determine who is stronger than who officially. The scene this chapter does make it funny for fans of Shanks though
We have 100% proof in the fact that Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is the strongest swordsman. All these technicalities affect even Zoro.....for everyone person Zoro has beaten, was it because he was a better swordsman or was it because of strength? Ryuma vs Brooke and Zoro compeletry shattered this argument

We have 100% proof in the fact that Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is the strongest swordsman. All these technicalities affect even Zoro.....for everyone person Zoro has beaten, was it because he was a better swordsman or was it because of strength? Ryuma vs Brooke and Zoro compeletry shattered this argument
Read my post again and you see where this logic fails. Sorry, I've argued this enough, not doing it again

Status
Not open for further replies.