Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Santoryu Zoro's weakest attack could damage Kaido. Zoro is going to become much stronger as the battle progresses.
  • We have confirmation that he's going to get significantly stronger as the battle progresses.
    • He has still not yet fully acclimatised to Enma.
  • He has still yet to show Asura or anything else he learned from Mihawk
    • Luffy left the time skip with a new Gear (Gear 4)
    • Sanji left the time skip with an upgraded Diable Jambe and Hell's Memories
    • Zoro may have upgrades/modifiers to his Asura
  • His weakest Santoryu attack was able to damage Kaido
    • Oni Giri is the first Santoryu attack Zoro used in the series and it's his Gomu Gomu no Pistol equivalent.
  • We have confirmation that Zoro can copy sword techniques after witnessing them once.
    • Big Mom right now is wielding a flaming sword and has quite a few techniques of her own.
      • Zoro has expressed interest in a fire sword.
      • Zoro can replicate the fire aspect with Kinemon's Fox Fire style.
But go on, tell me more how Zoro is not a main fighter in this battle.
:usosmug:
At this rate you want too much

Just accept zoro and Killer will play their roles and be out

Oda didn't divide them in 2 groups for nothing
The Captains are the one who are the main fighters

Onigiri is now his weakest santoryo attack? Okay Lol

I mean, here we have a moment, this chapter and plain as day where Kaido recalls the men who have hurt him. Every single one of them is a blade user and yet Mihawk isn't there.

You can take the argument 2 ways, either these men just happen to use swords like generic pirates, aside from Whitebeard (i.e. they are MORE than their swordsmanship in combat strength), or Mihawk simply never fought Kaido.

Either argument can be argued, NONE of it is proven. You can tell me time and time again that Shanks is a 100% pure swordsman and is so because of some dick measuring contest, and I can tell you that Shanks has conquerors and can run a Yonko crew unlike Mihawk. NEITHER statement is 100% proven in fact, but its where we are right now in the story.

Like I said, the argument is stupid, there is no fundamental way to tell me I'm wrong, just like there is no fundamental way to say you are. There is no record of Mihawk defeating Shanks. If that was explicitly stated, then you would be right, except it hasn't, so you can't prove it.
I think that Mihawk and Kaido never fought, just my personal guess

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

:cheers: I told you Shanks beat him to get to MF.
He didn't win. If you had done this, reward from SHANKS> KAIDO. Their fight was public, as the Navy knew that, Kid wouldn't be talking about KAIDO> SHANKS, if Kaido had lost. At most it was a SHANKS and his entire crew and a KAIDO alone.

Santoryu Zoro's weakest attack could damage Kaido. Zoro is going to become much stronger as the battle progresses.
  • We have confirmation that he's going to get significantly stronger as the battle progresses.
    • He has still not yet fully acclimatised to Enma.
  • He has still yet to show Asura or anything else he learned from Mihawk
    • Luffy left the time skip with a new Gear (Gear 4)
    • Sanji left the time skip with an upgraded Diable Jambe and Hell's Memories
    • Zoro may have upgrades/modifiers to his Asura
  • His weakest Santoryu attack was able to damage Kaido
    • Oni Giri is the first Santoryu attack Zoro used in the series and it's his Gomu Gomu no Pistol equivalent.
  • We have confirmation that Zoro can copy sword techniques after witnessing them once.
    • Big Mom right now is wielding a flaming sword and has quite a few techniques of her own.
      • Zoro has expressed interest in a fire sword.
      • Zoro can replicate the fire aspect with Kinemon's Fox Fire style.
But go on, tell me more how Zoro is not a main fighter in this battle.
:usosmug:
All this writing only for Gear 5 to steal the show in the end. :myman:

I think that Mihawk and Kaido never fought, just my personal guess
Which is fine. Thats the point of the post. But there is no proof of it, just like Shanks vs Mihawk being some definitive game where there clearly was one victor due to a title given to him or this idea that WSS is somehow more important than Yonko or vice versa.

We just don't know. Neither had been explicitly stated in the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.