Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Except your second point entirely doesn't matter because Zoro fought Mihawk like a swordsman and nothing else. Hence my point. He'd lose regardless, just like Luffy got toyed around against Mihawk. As a swordsman, Zoro lost. As a Swordsman, I'd be sure Shanks would lose as well.

My point is, its never been explicitly stated who Mihawk has beaten, nor has it been explicitly stated Shanks fought Mihawk as only a swordsman looking for a swordsman battle to become the WSS, if that was even remotely related to his goals.

You see how ridiculous that sounds? Come on guys, you are looking at everything black and white and not with the potential of what things may be happening because we just don't know enough yet.

We DONT know enough about Shanks. We DONT know enough about Mihawk. Its very easy to fall into blind A=B logic when you think that logic must supercede any other possibility.

All I've ever said was that Shanks MAY have another skillset as its implied with his overwhelming Haki, a trait Mihawk has NEVER shown in the manga, while Shanks has.

Let's agree to disagree, but we will never see eye to eye on this until Oda addresses it.
Zoro fought Mihawk as a swordsman? What? Zoro's style has been exactly from the beginning.....Zoro fights everyone as a swordsman cause that's his only style......

It's not black or white or ABC logic to say a swordsman is weaker than the strongest swordsman.....its not ABC logic to say Lucci was the strongest CP9 ever......same thing.....

Shanks' other skill sets dont matter cause others didn't matter....Cabaji was a swordsman but used all those circus tricks....how is it so hard to understand? Even Mihawk is implied to have exceptional/special COO which is an ability outside of swordsmanship....

It was never explicitly stated who Rogwr or WB fought except each other for the longest time...they were still the strongest out there. Could have the very least used the fact that WB the WSM had an equal as an argument....

e straight up says he needs to draw on Enma's full power after his attack failed to do any real damage.
Come on man, share those spoilers....You must have the chapter, right?

I mean, what you are saying and the spoilers we have are completely diferent things.
Zoro: "I still need to release more of Enma's power."
Thats what he said....Luffy, Law, Killer and Kidd's atacks also failed to do any real damage....Whats your point? Either Zoro one shots kaido or he is weak? LMAO
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
No wonder the zoro fanbase is toxic, having to deal with this kind of stupid BS by people who cant even read the spoiler properly before talking shit.

This chapter is similar to 992 where its mostly about a main big fight. Next chapter it will pan to other things.

I swear if it focuses on Yamato and her love for Ace I will fucking vomit. Just give us Robin saving Sanji or Sanji escaping himself:steef:

I wanna know what Sanji will do:josad:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
He still openly admits that it's because of Enma's power that he is able to achieve that, but he needs to be able to draw out more of that power, cause the amount he can use now isn't enough.

Without Enma, Zoro does no damage.
And what does that accomplish? Enma was given to cut Kaido. Three Swords without Enma would cut Kaido, but not effectively?
Scabbards cut Kaido with just Ryuo

Come on man, share those spoilers....You must have the chapter, right?

I mean, what you are saying and the spoilers we have are completely diferent things.
Zoro: "I still need to release more of Enma's power."
Thats what he said....Luffy, Law, Killer and Kidd's atacks also failed to do any real damage....Whats your point? Either Zoro one shots kaido or he is weak? LMAO
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
No wonder the zoro fanbase is toxic, having to deal with this kind of stupid BS by people who cant even read the spoiler properly before talking shit.
If Zoro can't use Enma at full power, that means he hasn't fully mastered it yet, and his training is not complete. The same training he said would make him stronger.

Apparently 2 + 2 doesn't equal 4 to you Zoro fans. :kayneshrug:

Alright, now that I've soaked in the spoilers. It looks like out of everyone on the roof, only Luffy possesses the type of Haki required to be capable of taking Kaido down. Kid and Zoro were both shocked at seeing Luffy use this type of Haki, so neither of them have it. Zoro still needs to complete his Enma training before he can see what he can do at max potential, so the "He was stronger than Luffy out of the timeskip" argument is dead in the water.

I'm really starting to wonder if Oda plans on making Law a full Straw Hat member at this point. Sure, they already have a Doctor, but Law is technically a surgeon, so Oda could get away with it if he really chooses too.

People can no longer rag on Killer cause Oda paired him and Zoro up to attack Kaido together. To deny their parallels and potential future rivalry at this point is lunacy.

Kaido is absolutely insane. We know he speed blitzed Luffy in their first encounter when FS wasn't used, but hot damn to be able to move so fast he can still somewhat tag Luffy while using Future sight is crazy. That's some ridiculous speed he has going there.

Oda still refuses to have Big Mom take anything seriously, but he has set her up with a fire sword, so looks like that's going to be on Zoro and Killer to deal with.

This chapter is going to be fucking hype, and at least leaves a lot to discuss for the two week break.
Zoro and Killer was paired together because they are not captains. It's that simple. No different than Law and Luffy because they are captains.

Remember, Law was saying he was going to destroy the ship first before the war started and he still doesn't have a rivalry with Luffy.

What happened to the hero Garp and Sengoku the Buddha? don't they have Ryou?
The 2x1 against SHIKI was a sign of their weakness.
Kaido was really playing at being caught by the navy all this time.
The Navy uses vegapunk and inventions to capture it, since admirals are weak.
And you can't hurt him. Kaido really is the crazy life of one piece.:goatasure::goatasure:
first he tests the guy's level, making him hit him. When he finds out that he is unable to hurt him, it is no longer a fight.:doffytroll::doffytroll:
Muh muh muh

Garp is stronger than Kaido confirmed years ago. He equally fought the one that Big mom puts above Kaidos head

J

Jo_Ndule

Who the fuck cares if Garp was in some silhouettes or not?

His hype is tied to Roger himself, not some Fucking silhouettes that Kaido sees.

- Roger said that they fought each other multiple times, that they pushed each other extremely far.
- Garp/Roger defeated Rocks, again, portraying Roger/Garp as equals.

Garp is stronger than Kaido based on his own hype, this doesn't even need to be said, but oh well.
Repeat after me " needed training to beat chinjao "

Yeah stronger than Kaido lol

I am into Akainu's best interest. It'd be better if he had the guts to create something new and better instead of being beholden to the CDs when he can supposedly overthrtow the whole WG, at least with the help of the VAs and other admirals. Right now he is not even getting intel from Gorosei. He is cucked bad and doesnt even fight the system
How can he overthrow the whole WG all by himself? With the help of the VAs? Dude, Maynard was defeated by fucking Bartolomeo. These wimps ain't doing anything against the force which rules over the entire world lol. The other admirals? The WG pulled two top tiers straight outta their asses and made them admirals lol. You cannot overthrow the whole WG by a few admirals, VAs and a few fodder forces.
I'm beginning to think you do not even know what cucking means... He doesn't fight the system because he is part of said system. He believes in his justice as well lol.

You are just mad at Akainu because @Admiral Lee Hung bashed your boi.

He still openly admits that it's because of Enma's power that he is able to achieve that, but he needs to be able to draw out more of that power, cause the amount he can use now isn't enough.

Without Enma, Zoro does no damage.
Zoro isn't using Onigiri with one sword (Enma). He just said he needs to use Enma more like he did with Shuusui. Enma cut Kaido but also Wado and Sandai. Luffy used his adv coa, zoro just an attack to cut and both were enough to wound kaido, that says a lot about Zoro's strenght and gonna be stronger at the end.

If Zoro can't use Enma at full power, that means he hasn't fully mastered it yet, and his training is not complete. The same training he said would make him stronger.

Apparently 2 + 2 doesn't equal 4 to you Zoro fans. :kayneshrug:
Thats what im talkign about....What makes you think he cant use its full power, what even makes you think from that phrase that even sugests that Zoro used his ful lpower in that atack?

Guess not one shotting kaido withoud your full power is an L, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.