Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly it's not only those people that can hurt Kaido...

He said there's "few ppl in the world who can fight against me" well he's talking right now Oden , Roger and WB are all dead

For me I saw it as these ppl are the ones that directly beat him as part of "the 7 losses" but there's other ppl out there that can fight him like BM who he hasn't met since the Rocks days or Mihawk or Akainu etc

I didn't say he did nothing. I said superficial damage at best, and that's because of Enma. Love seeing you Zoro fans back pedal, now on how strong Zoro is, and how he was going to cause all this massive damage to Kaido, but now superficial damage suffices, and it's OK because he'll get there.

You guys talked all that shit for months, and it all came crashing down in a single chapter.
Love seeing ZoroHaters speak out of their asses, and you wonder why you get bombard in spoiler threads, and I get it man, you're mad Zolo is on the roof, so you gotta downplay him all you can to satisfy your headcanon.

There is having an opinion on Zoro's attacks, and then there is you who make up shit or twist words, it's amazing to see. Everyone here can see your made up head canon, you're fooling noone.

So keep at it, we "ZOROBOIIIIIS" all need a good laugh

Nani? Well, Oden and Luffy are almost the exact same character first of all. Rayleigh also perceived Roger and Luffy as similar, and Whitebeard and Roger were also paralleled many times. Shanks isn’t similar to Luffy at all but Shanks is a garbage fanservice character so Oda threw him in because why not lol. Shanks exists in this manga to pander to idiots and should have died in chapter 1.
You mad Shanks made Akainu a statue? :willsmith: Who could only cry about him protecting Luffy while too scared to even attempt to attack Luffy in front of Shanks :fujilaugh:

Those 5 are not similar to Luffy. They are all distinct. Luffy wasn't in the red light district with prostitutes before puberty like Oden. He doesn't destroy countries for insulting his crew like Roger. He isn't smart like WB etc. Those 5>Kaido>anyone else Kaido fought

The navy defeated Kaido though? Multiple times lol.

And not even the Admirals, nameless Navy soldiers defeated Kaido before.
More like all three admirals with Garp or Sengoku defeated him :hihihi:
Because, unlike Mihawk's it can be contradicted
Literally the marines are always busy unlike the yonkous, if they send an admiral out, some yonkou or top tier pirate or even a rev can swoop in literally
it's a 2 v 1
Rev and Pirates Vs Marines
Other Yonko wouldn't swoop in lmao. We know that only the Revos actively attack the WG. WB himself didn't want to engage the navy because they don't stop coming.

Anyway what is your point with the Chinjao pic? BM a Yonko, only sees other Yonko as obstacles to be PK. Dressrosa Luffy was weaker than Yonko and admirals which is why he sees both as obstacles.

Come on man, share those spoilers....You must have the chapter, right?

I mean, what you are saying and the spoilers we have are completely diferent things.
Zoro: "I still need to release more of Enma's power."
Thats what he said....Luffy, Law, Killer and Kidd's atacks also failed to do any real damage....Whats your point? Either Zoro one shots kaido or he is weak? LMAO
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
No wonder the zoro fanbase is toxic, having to deal with this kind of stupid BS by people who cant even read the spoiler properly before talking shit.
At least Zoro (alongside Killer) made him bleed unlike Law and Kidd lmfao

Maybe Shanks has a deal with Imu to keep the Pirate World in check, and in exchange Imu does not enforce another Great Cleansing.

That's why he prevented two Yonko rampaging at MF by stopping Kaido, and is keeping an eye on Blackbeard and wants to stop him before he becomes too big of a threat :kizabat:

Zoro isn't using Onigiri with one sword (Enma). He just said he needs to use Enma more like he did with Shuusui. Enma cut Kaido but also Wado and Sandai. Luffy used his adv coa, zoro just an attack to cut and both were enough to wound kaido, that says a lot about Zoro's strenght and gonna be stronger at the end.
Which was kinda of my whole point. He still needs to complete his Enma training to become stronger, because as it stands, he can't draw out Enma's full power, so his training is not yet completed, and he will still become stronger.

Thats what im talkign about....What makes you think he cant use its full power, what even makes you think from that phrase that even sugests that Zoro used his ful lpower in that atack?

Guess not one shotting kaido withoud your full power is an L, huh?
Nobody said it was an L. People wanna get defensive because I said Zoro still needs to complete his Enma training to become stronger, but are literally saying the same thing I just said. Getting all mad because I said "Zoro said" knowing damn well what I meant, and are sitting here quoting me saying pretty much the same exact thing my initial post was implying.

Been saying this for a long time, but it's better for Luffy to face Kaido now than Akainu. Kaido = defence, Akainu = offence.

If Kaido doesn't sneak attack, his offence is almost useless compared to the big shots.

I didn't say he did nothing. I said superficial damage at best, and that's because of Enma. Love seeing you Zoro fans back pedal, now on how strong Zoro is, and how he was going to cause all this massive damage to Kaido, but now superficial damage suffices, and it's OK because he'll get there.

You guys talked all that shit for months, and it all came crashing down in a single chapter.
Zoro saved FS Adv Coa Luffy from BM's fire attack and cut it when Luffy FS got countered by Kaido and couldn't avoid BM fire attack, so it's not like Luffy outshined anyone in this chapter :shakiously:

Status
Not open for further replies.