Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right....You didnt said he took an L.....but whoops...
Zoro can barely hurt him with Ryou, Lmao.....
Can anyone else smell the scent of bullshit? Luffy Kid Killer and Law barely damaged Kaido too, even Luffy with Ryou barely hurt him, now you immediately assume Zoro dosent have ADv armament haki? LMAO...You know haki training is not a one way street right? Zoro and Luffy use haki diferently, if Zoro could harm Kaido its proff he has Ryuo.

Or, you just take things said the wrong way. Nitpicking wording, but when other Z-boys say what I was saying, I don't see you quoting them being all defensive over it. Love the hypocrisy... Keep it coming.
I get it, your mad us ZBOIIIIIS are pumped as fook Zoro is on the roof.

Im just calling you out for watching you make up shit about the spoilers. I will continue to call out Zoro Haters for making up shit as they do every single spoiler thread

Im not nitpicking you originally wrote this
"Zoro just openly admitted he still needs to become stronger by drawing out Enmas full power to do any real damage to Kaido. If he had the Haki Luffy had, he wouldn't need Enma to help him out here."

and Zoro said this: Zoro: "I still need to release more of Enma's power."

Talk about proof in the pudding

And Zoro learned to cut fire when exactly? Lol, literally stole it from Kinemon.... Didn't know he met Kinemon during the timeskip.
Probably between Punk Hazard and Dressrosa. There was that panel of Kinnemon attacking swordless Zoro, he probably realized Zoro is too strong and worthy of Shushui there and decided to train him in fire fox style.

Post Wano Zoro > Current Zoro = Current Luffy > Dressrosa Zoro = WCI Luffy >> Dressrosa Luffy.

Zoro would mid diff Dressrosa Luffy
Based on absolutely nothing. Even with Enma training, he manages superficial damage at best. Luffy learned Barrier/Penetration Haki in just a few days, and Zoro had just as much time to train with Enma, and still isn't capable of damaging Kaido like Luffy.

I get it, your mad us ZBOIIIIIS are pumped as fook Zoro is on the roof.

Im just calling you out for watching you make up shit about the spoilers. I will continue to call out Zoro Haters for making up shit as they do every single spoiler thread

Im not nitpicking you originally wrote this
"Zoro just openly admitted he still needs to become stronger by drawing out Enmas full power to do any real damage to Kaido. If he had the Haki Luffy had, he wouldn't need Enma to help him out here."

and Zoro said this: Zoro: "I still need to release more of Enma's power."

Talk about proof in the pudding
Ain't no anger at all. Just loving the hypocrisy and the fact you guys can't admit that you were wrong about Zoro. I'm soaking it up...

Anyways, as much people cry and deny it, Prime Garp was paired up to Roger/Primebeard more than once.

By portrayal Garp was above any of the current Yonkou and the burden of proof lies on the Yankers to proof otherwise.

The only instance slandering Garp is okay is too wank Akainu, but don't take it too far cause Garp whooped some Yonkou asses in the past.
:cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Based on absolutely nothing. Even with Enma training, he manages superficial damage at best. Luffy learned Barrier/Penetration Haki in just a few days, and Zoro had just as much time to train with Enma, and still isn't capable of damaging Kaido like Luffy.
Fights just started hes done one attack and hes already done more damage than post wci luffy did

I mean he literally used Oni Giri, Zoros pistol lmao and Kaido prolly took more damage to that then he did from Red Roc.

Can you imagine what Shi Shi Shi Son Son, let alone Sanzen Sekkai would do.

just wait a few chapters lmao, shit finna be real hard for you.

Also based on absolutely nothing...show us the pannel where its shown that Luffy seriously damaged Kaido and we'll talk.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Hours and hours of work spoilt by Oda's shitty writing. :shame:

:saden:

Sanji stans aren't the only ones collecting their Ls this week. Welcome-

@nik87
@Guymieux
@ShadyOjiro
@KiriNigiri
@trav
@CbShadow
@ShishioIsBack
@bennbeckman
@Zenos7
@vikas
@Orojackson Refugee
@Don DaSlayer
@MarimoHeado
@Roronoa-sama
@WoronoaWoro
@Luffy bin Dragon (Still feel bad, man)
@Flynn
@imacub
@Tai long

Fortunately, these guys didn't bet their accounts/avis over this. Some Sanji stans will be saying goodbye to us this week. F

:virusprot:
So, if Killer was nerfed due to weapons which he had weeks to train with, what does that say about Zoro who just picked up his scythe?
:myman:
"If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

Well if Killer managed to damage Kaido, Zoro would absolutely have been fucking dead back then. Also Kid can't do shit to Kaido but Killer can?

So Zoro damages Kaido a bit, then says he needs to use more of Enma's power... looks like overwanked Zoro's haki yet again @nik87. I thought it was already supposed to be better than Oden's already?
Zoro: "The result would still be the same."
No... He would still need Gyukimaru to grant him a free shot. :myman:
Because Killer is stronger than Kidd? Not surprised.
Let's wait for raws to see that part about Enma because I am pretty sure Enma has no power of it's own.
Yes, it is already better than Oden's, Zoro used the first move only... That's not the peak of his power.
The fight is just getting warm.

@nik87

Any thoughts on the chapter?
What did you like/dislike?
Kaido spanking Luffy despite FS - me gusta.
Zoro saving Luffy's ass by cutting fire - me gusta.
The AH trio portrayed as "lower level" guys compared to Zoro and Killer - me gusta.
Zoro and Killer interaction - me gusta.

Kaido taking clean hits from all 5 and still not harmed significantly - impressive.
Ending Zoro's one clean slice record - no me gusta.
Enma hype(still gotta see what raws say on that matter) - no me gusta.
Kaido going Zoan form - no me gusta.

Overall, seems like an awesome chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.