• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope my yonkous ranking were right
1.BB
2.BM
3.Shanks
4.Kaido
Nope, just because 2 emperors are around his level that doesn't mean they are stronger than him Killer and his captain confirmed that he is the strongest pirate even tho they fought Shanks and formed an alliance to beat him
Kaido, the strongest pirate/creature
Shanks/BM
Current Blackbeard

Well at least everyone are doing better than Kuroashi, what is doing ? taking more L against gifters ? :milaugh:
Ain't it funny that Sanji's been doing so well that the shots people take at him involve being disingenous about his weakness to women ?

You got to work with the nothing that you're given i guess.

Sanji's totally being locked down by Gifters regardless of their gender.

Him one shoting Headliners in base left and right did not happen in this manga :milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ain't it funny that Sanji's been doing so well that the shots people take at him involve being disingenous about his weakness to women ?

You got to work with the nothing that you're given i guess.

Sanji's totally being locked down by Gifters regardless of their gender.

Him one shoting Headliners in base left and right did not happen in this manga :milaugh:
You call that sanji doing well? Damn imagine him doing badly

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Are you telling me Kaido saw Shanks aswell???...Holy shit

I will lose it if I find out a one arm Shanks defeated Kaido on his way to Marineford.

None of that is portrayal of Shanks being stronger. That's all your personal hype. Thats no different than the people saying Katakuri is factually stronger than King and Marco due to the difference in build up. Doflamingo got more build up than Sengoku and was treated extremely well but does mean Mingo>Sengoku?

BM is stronger than Katakuri but she has worse feats than he does on many occasions. See how this works?
Except no because Katakuri was Luffy's opponent for 25 chapters and thats the extent of his existence so far in the series. King has been around for 75 chapters and has yet to get a serious fight.

People act like Katakuri wasnt gimped initially as well. He has this massive foresight yet couldn't stop Big Mom from throwing a tantrum, too slow to kill Sanji, and was tricked by Luffy to allow his crew to escape. Moments like this have happened to King by the Scabbards and Marco, which isn't even the point im making here.

You are basing your power level logic off of literally 1 word. I'm telling you its not that simple when Oda has Shanks to be vastly more relevant when dealing with top tiers than Mihawk ever had gotten.

I don't get why this is so hard to understand

It's too bad he can't rally enough forces to do something. Marines make up more muslce power than Cipher Pol
We do not exactly know what kind of forces the WG still has but considering that the navy is still below than the whole WG in terms of hierarchy, it's clear which forces are superior.

being a cuck to the system, ie being servile to the system that is playing you.
According to your logic, all marines are cucks because they're servile to the system that's playing them...
Come on, even you should know it that this is a bunch of nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.