Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I better not hear any Ztard try to say Zoro is stronger than Kidd. Even without having the Magnetism advantage, hes far superior. Always potrayed like that.
where is sanji right now i didn't see him :josad: kid magnetism didn't affect Zoro in this chapter what happned to those headcanons of attracting zoro blades Kid couldn't injure kaido what happened bro :josad:

How does importance to the story dictate who's stronger? That's the problem. Mingo was more important and relevant to the story than almost if not all commanders. Coby is more relevant to the overall plot than King. Does that make them stronger? Rebecca in DR? Vivi?
I'll have you know according to Worstgen powerlevel arguments Rebecca is potentially stronger than Luffy since 16 year old Rebecca has better feats than 16 year old Luffy.

I don't think people realize that this means Zoro has a higher attack power than luffy and is faster. Luffy G4 ryuo did nothing to Kaido, Zoro will be fatally wounding and killing Kaido. Zoro onigiri attack had more of an effect on Kaido than G4,Punk Rotten and Room had combined. Even Zoro says he has more he can do, while Luffy went all-out with G4 punch and it resulted in Kaido shrugging his shoulders in pity.

Zoro also blitzed Kaido, while Luffy was blitzed by Kaido. Zoro neg diffed Big Mom's top tier prometheus attack, while Luffy and co were hit by an even smaller prometheus attack.:funky::funky::funky:

Stop deflecting and projecting on Sanji. Unlike Zoro, Sanji has potrayal with the SN captains. Whilst Zoro is potrayed with the SN surbordinate
he has no portrayal :josad: he is dealing with prostitutes right now :josad: you forgot about urouge complementing him drake became his subordinate right now while his slowest form clapped sanji and had difficulty dealing with the weakest f6 :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.