Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot; Shanks haters: ''Shanks didn’t fight Kaido, they didn't fight, because Yonko don't see each other for decades.''

- Shanks lives rent free inside of the strongest creature's head:milaugh:

Mihawk fandom and Shanks haters took another L.

They also said ''how do you know Mihawk didn't fight Kaido'' if he did that would be worse, Kaido sees nightmares about Shanks but not Mihawk.

How Mihawk can prove himself as top tier when he never proved himself against the strongest people in the world?
- Shanks has a fight with Whitebeard on panel.
- Kaido sees Shanks.

Shanks proved himself against the strongest, Mihawk did not.

I don't think people realize that this means Zoro has a higher attack power than luffy and is faster. Luffy G4 ryuo did nothing to Kaido, Zoro will be fatally wounding and killing Kaido. Zoro onigiri attack had more of an effect on Kaido than G4,Punk Rotten and Room had combined. Even Zoro says he has more he can do, while Luffy went all-out with G4 punch and it resulted in Kaido shrugging his shoulders in pity.

Zoro also blitzed Kaido, while Luffy was blitzed by Kaido. Zoro neg diffed Big Mom's top tier prometheus attack, while Luffy and co were hit by an even smaller prometheus attack.:funky::funky::funky:
oh no, sword vs fist. I wonder which is more lethal

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I forgot; Shanks haters: ''Shanks didn’t fight Kaido, they didn't fight, Yonko don't know each other for decades.''

- Shanks lives rent free inside of the strongest creature head's:milaugh:

Mihawk fandom and Shanks haters took another L.

They also said ''how do you know Mihawk didn't fight Kaido'' if he did that would be worse, Kaido sees nightmares about Shanks but not Mihawk.

How Mihawk can prove himself as top tier when he never proved himself against the strongest people in the world?
- Shanks has a fight with Whitebeard on panel.
- Kaido sees Shanks.

Shanks proved himself against the strongest, Mihawk did not.
What L?

What did Shanks do? He can kill Big Mom and Mihawk would still stand above by WSS portrayal until Shanks killed Mihawk lmfao.

Carry on crying. Your salty tears taste good on my fries

:milaugh:

Kidd is crushing Kaido along with Luffy and Law. Whilst Zoro needs Enma's strength to be on Killer's lvl. Stay pressed.
Who's crushing who? They all about to get that ass whooping so soon... and on the next round, only Luffy will be facing Kaido.... The other 4 are all irrelevant shit, who will do damage for fan service in this round then get that ass whooping!

Zoro right has lower potrayal than Sanji's subordinate Law.

is that what u call he has portrayal Law left him dealing with trashes :gokulaugh::gokulaugh: where is the portrayal of getting a similar standing of drake who is a supernova captain or urouge who hyped Zoro and clowned killer :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: u are using law while u forgot he saved him from doffy the same law Zoro was needed to save him from Doffy until an admiral intervened :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

How does importance to the story dictate who's stronger? That's the problem. Mingo was more important and relevant to the story than almost if not all commanders. Coby is more relevant to the overall plot than King. Does that make them stronger? Rebecca in DR? Vivi?
Bruh, its not just relevance to the story, its actual portrayal of character. When has Mihawk actually done something other than shit on Luffy/Zoro/Mr. 1 and cut a tidal wave?

That is my point. Im not talking about "relevancy" when it comes to who is a main character vs who isn't. Nami clearly isn't stronger than Akainu, yet she is a vastly more important character. Katakuri was in 25 chapters as an opponent for Luffy. King has been around for ~75 chapters and doesn't even have a solidified opponent yet. I AGREE that presence doesn't equate to strength. What I am talking about is PORTRAYAL.

The mangaka has shown us plenty of different moments where Shanks just strait up rivals virtually every other top tier in the series. The only thing Mihawk has had in the entirely of this manga is hype behind a title and known history of fighting Shanks, who he is basically friends with.

So I don't get it. I'm not even saying Mihawk is weaker, but I do think using his title is a piss poor argument when it comes to comparing him to one of the 4 strongest pirates in the world, who has presently and clearly shown more top tier feats compared to Mihawk.

I'm just saying, if Mihawk allies with Shanks after losing his Shicibukai title, since he has virtually no other direction in this story aside from waiting for Zoro and being friends with Shanks, what are people going to say then?

Like I've said, Shanks' standing in the world eclipses Mihawk's. On one hand, you have Mihawk being used as a tool to fight Whitebeard in a needless war, who REFUSED to fight Shanks once arrived. On the other, you have someone who was respected by Sengoku enough to entirely halt the war.

All I've ever said was you all need to be patient instead of blindly fanboying the WSS title. Its getting a little ridiculous at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.