Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this happens, which i see as a long shot possibility, im giving you a YUGE Shoutout, similar to #jetpackqueen
Thanks but I heard it from Sawyer7mage... so the credit goes to him
ALTHOUGH I did speak up about Sanji one day will eventually unlock his exoskeleton... and Oda did not do his past as "someone who was experimented on" for no reason... Oda wanted to give future power up for Sanji, so he made his family story like that... and he's giving him their powers little by little, starting with Raid Suit, then it being able to turn invisible, then awakening his gene...etc

Why are you all talking like Worstgen is a power level LMAO... there are trash level of those worst gen... and some decent level of them like Drake/Hawkins teamed up on Sanji and couldn't stop him from Saving 3 women... and without raid suit, Drake couldn't put Soba Mask on the ground, and in anime (which I am a firm believer works with Oda in Wano) made Sanji overwhelm Drake... without the suit...

Worst Gen is not a power level... comparing Luffy to any other Worst gen is a CRIME for god's sake
Ohhhh I see the disconnect, Im referring to notoriety of WorstGen's when i say Portrayal LMAO, not powerscaling, tbh we actually dont know who is stronger between Sanji, Hawkins, and Drake. If you want to use that anime scene of Sanji "overwhelming drake" then by your logic Apoo is stronger than Luffy via overwhelming him with "Scratch"

WorstGen within itself has it's own notoriety and is being heavily portraying in this war, and sanji has no portrayal to that. Again NOT POWERSCALING Sanji vs WorstGen, we dont know who is stronger between Sanji, Drake, Hawkins, Killer
Post automatically merged:

Idk tbh. I really dont know.
What do you want Sanji to do?

Roof, King, Queen

If we count title, Kaido > Mihawk
If we count portrayal, Shanks >/~ Kaido
If we count feats Mihawk ~ Vista

Basically Mihawk's superior(based on title) views Shanks as someone who could kill him

Mihawk really needs to step up his game :josad:
How is Shanks portrayal better than Kaido when the manga keep praising him as the STRONGEST creature in the world lol

Watch Shanks get offscreened by BlackBeard :zehaha:

people hating on Zoro in two piece, while he's collecting nonstop W's in One Piece ✓ that's not new, but, haha 😄are some these people actually giving input when they faves aren't even on the rooftop..

y'all on the outside looking in 🧐, don't worry about what's going on up there lol, go discuss about spiders or something. Let the fans of the 5 leaders of the new generation hash it out.

Zoro belittled to Killer's equal?

Didn't know Killer got God tier endurance like Zoro + Demon Asura mode

The guy made progresses
"God tier endurance" - takes Luffy's pain/fatigue and nearly dies bearing the burden that his captain struggles through multiple times. More recently according to Zorotards is knocked out by a stomach ache.
"Demon Asura mode" - pre skip situational technique that was portrayed in every way on par with diable jambe and not deemed as being useful for the serious fight with Oz. :pepecafe:

Stop. Zoro rival is Killer
Zoro is portrayed as Killer equal

that's is the reason Zoro don't talk to Kid and Law but to Killer only in this chapter

ah yes, Zoro and Killer make a combo attack

Luffy, Law and Kid make a combo together

Zoro is a underling to Oda eyes

Take your L
They are not rival. They are just not captains. Did Capone back down to Luffy during WCI? No. Are they equal? No.

Luffy, Law, and Kid are not equal just like Zoro and Killer so stop the BS.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"God tier endurance" - takes Luffy's pain/fatigue and nearly dies bearing the burden that his captain struggles through multiple times. More recently according to Zorotards is knocked out by a stomach ache.
"Demon Asura mode" - pre skip situational technique that was portrayed in every way on par with diable jambe and not deemed as being useful for the serious fight with Oz. :pepecafe:
Zoro was knocked by the poison he ate you can see his belly grumble in the manga and the anime

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro's endurance is so good he can take Thunder Bagua straight on and not be knocked out.

I hope this occurs and then we shall witness who catches the L.

Ohhhh I see the disconnect, Im referring to notoriety of WorstGen's when i say Portrayal LMAO, not powerscaling, tbh we actually dont know who is stronger between Sanji, Hawkins, and Drake. If you want to use that anime scene of Sanji "overwhelming drake" then by your logic Apoo is stronger than Luffy via overwhelming him with "Scratch"

WorstGen within itself has it's own notoriety and is being heavily portraying in this war, and sanji has no portrayal to that. Again NOT POWERSCALING Sanji vs WorstGen, we dont know who is stronger between Sanji, Drake, Hawkins, Killer
Post automatically merged:

What do you want Sanji to do?

Roof, King, Queen
Oh when it comes to notoriority, I would agree that they have more AS LONG AS Sanji is not being called as Vinsmoke... because Germa in general has bigger name than the likes of Capone "evident from WCI"
Wouldn't you agree?

But name and fame is all just mediocre honestly... it's not a big deal... besides, Oda loves trolling Sanji a lot, which is a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.