Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see BlackLeg grow in his portrayal over Vinsmoke

An debate can easily be made as of right now which has more notoriety Vinsmoke or WorstGen each side has valid arguments
Vinsmoke/Germa ruled all of north blue, their tales is in comics.... to a point THREE top supernova are fanboys of that comics and just tremble with the name Germa... so the name is not really a light weight name.... I'm not saying they have bigger name than Worst Gen... but I'm just saying that people should not take the name too lightly when there is freaking comics about them LOL

lacking his strongest sword with poison weakening him a hole in his chest after killer was helped by another combatant making it 2v1,and after all that Killer got one shotted.
If Killer was going for the cheapshot he could've done that at their first clash, since Gyukimaru did the same thing even then but Kamazo didn't go for it, Zoro gave the 2nd opening in the fight. His own error.
Zoro himself said when he woke up bandaged that was his own fault

Compared to WorstGen, Sanji by far has less notoriety

There are 2 topics of debates here, it's self notoriety, vs general notoriety

Sanji's notoriety as Black Leg and his notoriety as a Vinsmoke.

As a vinsmoke the argument can be made but at the same time Sanji hates that name as well and being associated with it.
It's irrelevant wether Sanji likes it or not, him being a Vinsmoke adds to his noriety.

It does not matter how you gain notoriety if you discuss wether one has it or not.

Buggy has notoriety for example, quite a lot in fact. You can go on to discuss why, but you can not claim that he does not have it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Killer is the real winner of the chapter

Readers before the chapter:

- Why is Killer on the roof ?
- He is a fodder who can't even damage Kaido

Killer in the chapter

- Confirmed to have been nerfed without his "punisher" blade
- Proved that he possess advanced haki to be able to damage Kaido
- Showed a named attack with his punisher blade damaging him while being acknowledged by Kaido in a chapter dedicated around a monster battle

Killer after the chapter: I'm a roof top dog, deal with it

:Dr.Killer:
Killer won by being on the roof. I said this in 1000. Anything he does is above and beyond expecations. He literally has nothing to lose.

C

critical mindset

you said he won't fight him that's the bet don't make some bs here
How is Kaido wanting to get hit for the fun of it a fight exactly? If Zoro presents an obstacle for Kajdo it’s a fight. If Kaido neg diffs Zoro next chapter and Zoro ain’t helping I taking him down, there was never a fight to begin with. Kaido outright stated he wanted to get hit

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The fact Killer is being used to downplay Zoro is disheartening. As if being paired with Killer is a poor consolation. Killer isn't a mere subordinate. He's the only non-captain besides Zoro to be recognized as one of the Worst Generation.

He is referred to as Kid's partner.

While not using his primary weapons, Zoro still remarked his strength, and Zoro isn't one for faint praise. He means what he says.

And now he faces two Emperors without fear, damaging and being complimented by one of them alongside Zoro.

Zoro shouldn't be revised downwards. Killer should be revised upwards. Both are closer to Rayleigh and Ben Beckman than they are King or Katakuri within their crews.

The stab wound exacerbated the light poisoning yes. But this is not god tier endurance and is the most recent barometer of his true strength in a battle we have.

By that time Luffy will be taking multiple stronger attacks throughout this fight, hold back on the victory march until the end of the arc or you will look silly. But yes we will see...

He fainted from nearly destroying a giant indestructable ship to save everyone (including Zoro) from certain death. Since then his vastly superior endurance is shown by the Katakuri fight.
Kid seems like he doesn't know basic Ryuo and Law was throwing rocks, they aren't serious. Luffy damaged Kaido last chapter in a 1vs1 he doesn't have to prove that he can reach that basic requirement.
why are u making excuses dude :pepecorn: Zoro also flexed his muscle and that heavy injury got worsened and made a move by blitzing Killer and finished him :feelsokeman: nah he doesn't have a good endurance he fainted 2 times against apoo attack and Hody jones :pepecafe:

so they aren't serious who said that to u while they are using their strongest arsenal while are u using excuses again :pepecafe:

Vinsmoke/Germa ruled all of north blue, their tales is in comics.... to a point THREE top supernova are fanboys of that comics and just tremble with the name Germa... so the name is not really a light weight name.... I'm not saying they have bigger name than Worst Gen... but I'm just saying that people should not take the name too lightly when there is freaking comics about them LOL
That was my point about each name and their notoriety being debatable, Germa, north blue, advanced technology, etc.

WorstGen, 11 dangerous pirates making an even bigger name in New World and all over the World

Killer is the real winner of the chapter

Readers before the chapter:

- Why is Killer on the roof ?
- He is a fodder who can't even damage Kaido

Killer in the chapter

- Confirmed to have been nerfed without his "punisher" blade
- Proved that he possess advanced haki to be able to damage Kaido
- Showed a named attack with his punisher blade damaging him while being acknowledged by Kaido in a chapter dedicated around a monster battle

Killer after the chapter: I'm a roof top dog, deal with it

:Dr.Killer:
No mistakes

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If Killer was going for the cheapshot he could've done that at their first clash, since Gyukimaru did the same thing even then but Kamazo didn't go for it, Zoro gave the 2nd opening in the fight. His own error.
Zoro himself said when he woke up bandaged that was his own fault
Yes it was his fault he forgot about gyukimaru but kamazou definitely cheap shotted him as he pierced him right after zoro dodged the sneak attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.