Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that Sanji has less notoriety now when he was featured as one of the leaders of the alliance that destroyed Big Mom's castle, which "crowned" Luffy as the Fifth Yonko, and also was asserted by the WG to be a bigger threat than half of the WG via bounty.
Compared to WorstGen, Sanji by far has less notoriety

There are 2 topics of debates here, it's self notoriety, vs general notoriety

Sanji's notoriety as Black Leg and his notoriety as a Vinsmoke.

As a vinsmoke the argument can be made but at the same time Sanji hates that name as well and being associated with it.

Embarrassing how people bringing up a guy who didn’t have weapons as a feat for zoro even though it’s stated and implied killer would have beat zoro especially since he didn’t have enma. This place just comes up with their delusions. You seriously think the guy who can damage kaido with his blade would lose to two sword no enma zoro? Seriously? This is what y’all arguing? Zoro wouldn’t admit to that obviously but it’s common sense he would lose

Zoro was knocked by the poison he ate you can see his belly grumble in the manga and the anime
The stab wound exacerbated the light poisoning yes. But this is not god tier endurance and is the most recent barometer of his true strength in a battle we have.
Zoro's endurance is so good he can take Thunder Bagua straight on and not be knocked out.

I hope this occurs and then we shall witness who catches the L.
By that time Luffy will be taking multiple stronger attacks throughout this fight, hold back on the victory march until the end of the arc or you will look silly. But yes we will see...
- Top Endurance tier of Luffy while he nearly died and fainted from hody bite and fainted from apoo attack and needed to be carried away .
- Luffy and Kid and Law attacked together no damage .

:pepecorn:
He fainted from nearly destroying a giant indestructable ship to save everyone (including Zoro) from certain death. Since then his vastly superior endurance is shown by the Katakuri fight.
Kid seems like he doesn't know basic Ryuo and Law was throwing rocks, they aren't serious. Luffy damaged Kaido last chapter in a 1vs1 he doesn't have to prove that he can reach that basic requirement.

Embarrassing how people bringing up a guy who didn’t have weapons as a feat for zoro even though it’s stated and implied killer would have beat zoro especially since he didn’t have enma. This place just comes up with their delusions. You seriously think the guy who can damage kaido with his blade would lose to two sword no enma zoro? Seriously? This is what y’all arguing? Zoro wouldn’t admit to that obviously but it’s common sense he would lose
Kinemon can damage Kaido... What is your point?

It's completely relevant but its all answered below.

There is no "as a swordsman." Mihawk is above Shanks period. It didn't matter for any of Zoro's battles so how come it matters for Shanks?

Once again, it doesnt matter. Lots of Zoro's opponents had abilities beyond swordsmanship but Zoro didn't care and had to overcome all of it to be stronger than them.

Fujitora is a strong swordsman because of gravity....Law because of the Ope....Diamante because of Flutter etc...

There's also no report on Shanks beating Mihawk but the latter is the one with the title
There's also no report Katakuri being beaten before Luffy or Roger/WB beating the other.....so any statement relating to their strength is irrelevant?

Mihawk doesnt like fighting against people with handicaps. It's nothing but an honor code that he and Zoro shares and displayed.

It's irrelevant whatever other abilities Shanks has just like how it was irrelevant for most of Zoro's opponents and even Zoro himself. That's the point.

As you can see, I didn't misconstrue a thing.

Its not bias to say the strongest swordsman is stronger than a swordsman......

Instead, you could have said: Whitebeard was the STRONGEST man yet Roger was his equal, contradicting his title. WB and Roger fought many times but it's unknown if there ever was a victor. To be the new WSM, you have to beat WB and have it publicly known. With that alone, you'd have a decent example for Shanks and Mihawk. Mihawk is the WSS and one has to beat him to claim the title....Mihawk and Shanks fought many times but if no one knows if Shanks won or if they fought to a draw, Mihawk would be the WSS. Shanks became stronger after he lost an arm? Doesnt matter since Mihawk and Shanks has interest in fighting each other, with Mihawk keeping his title unchallenged as a result. But you then have to explain why Mihawk is waiting for an opponent stronger than Shanks.
Gotta say, its absolutely unreal when someone, especially a mod, just entirely uses the "nope, swordsman" argument to virtually everything you say. Literally my whole point was that fans of one side can't tell the other side virtually who is stronger because we don't know enough about Shanks or Mihawk, but you continue to "nope, swordsman" me like Oda has entirely confirmed your bias with clear panels of the fact.

Thanks for proving my point, once again

C

critical mindset

"Few are worthy to face me." word of salvation, said by the WSC. you are the WSC. It is normal that there are few mortals capable of such a feat. :steef::steef::steef:
dude the bet between us delete ur account:neesama::cheers:
no Kaido wanted to get hit.

Zoro has yet to prove HE IS A FACTOR

If Kaido swigs his club around and Zoro is neg diffed from it, Zoro might have just have never been there. We’ll see how it goes

Exactly my point... Sanji has a variety of portrayel, as if he's two different people... a portrayel as a Vinsmoke, which is BIG... another portrayel as BlackLeg...

But I do not see it as a bad thing... one day it will get mixed and combined... This is like Akainu always calling Luffy (Dragon's son)... one day he will stop, and call him strawhat LOL
I would like to see BlackLeg grow in his portrayal over Vinsmoke

An debate can easily be made as of right now which has more notoriety Vinsmoke or WorstGen each side has valid arguments

The stab wound exacerbated the light poisoning yes. But this is not god tier endurance and is the most recent barometer of his true strength in a battle we have.

By that time Luffy will be taking multiple stronger attacks throughout this fight, hold back on the victory march until the end of the arc or you will look silly. But yes we will see...

He fainted from nearly destroying a giant indestructable ship to save everyone (including Zoro) from certain death. Since then his vastly superior endurance is shown by the Katakuri fight.
Kid seems like he doesn't know basic Ryuo and Law was throwing rocks, they aren't serious. Luffy damaged Kaido last chapter in a 1vs1 he doesn't have to prove that he can reach that basic requirement.
Enough headcanon man.

Luffy needs to prove he can take on a single Thunder Bagua first, then we can talk about anything further.

This is because of his appalling showings pre advanced haki.

2 lies in here sanji was only called soba mask after he was recognized as vinsmoke and queen didn't care more for sanji as he mentioned drake and zoro first
Post automatically merged:

only after his father added his own money to it so even then the vinsmoke name plays a role.
Queen cared more for Sanji.... it's not about who was mentioned first, it was about DIALOG and how he phrased his words... go reread it...

Out here with 100+ threads hyping up zoro beating someone heavily nerfed. It’s like bringing zoro with 3 kitchen knives vs killer with his blades. It’s stupid, we obviously know who would win so why act like killer wouldn’t have won? Shit is mind boggling

Bogard

You can't win
Killer is the real winner of the chapter

Readers before the chapter:

- Why is Killer on the roof ?
- He is a fodder who can't even damage Kaido

Killer in the chapter

- Confirmed to have been nerfed without his "punisher" blade
- Proved that he possess advanced haki to be able to damage Kaido
- Showed a named attack with his punisher blade damaging him while being acknowledged by Kaido in a chapter dedicated around a monster battle

Killer after the chapter: I'm a roof top dog, deal with it

:Dr.Killer:

Status
Not open for further replies.