Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The money was handed out when he was with the WG they even mentioned how after giving the money they only found a guy called duval
Even more reason to not care about it. They already have the money and Judge is banished by the WG.

The WG adjusts the latest bounty as they see fit, based on how much they are willing to spend to capture said individual due to his perceived threat.

Yes it was his fault he forgot about gyukimaru but kamazou definitely cheap shotted him as he pierced him right after zoro dodged the sneak attack.
Again, was Zoro's own fault as he himself said. Killer was not in the condition to wait Zoro personal shit after he gave him one chance already, especially when not well armed (missing both his Punishers)
Also, I don't get what makes you hate the character that Zoro aknologed and is currently portrayad as a rival figure, that just gives more shine to both of them

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Thing is, a portion of Zoro's fanbase was outraged by the notion that he will be paired with Killer a couple of weeks ago.

I said that's going to be the case previously, and a bunch of Zoro fans jumped me saying i'm out of my mind and Zoro is way out of his league.

Thing is, part of Zoro's fanbase most certainly wanted something like Luffy, Kidd, Law and Zoro alone to be on that roof, and to get parallel together instead of pushing Zoro alongside Killer. They wanted Zoro as an equal to the captains, and not one of the two outstanding subordinates.
Well, I can't speak for them, but I'm more than happy to see Zoro interact with other right hand men.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Kaido will probably neg diff Zoro and Zoro will go down fighting Queen (while nerfed) so Zoro will not be a factor

Should I delete my account over such a thing? :suresure:
Remember the hype you guys have been building. If what I just said happens, the L is ON YOU
Think properly next time before setting up bets man lol
No one can force you to blow it but it makes you look pretty bad
The account is yours however

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Thing is, a portion of Zoro's fanbase was outraged by the notion that he will be paired with Killer a couple of weeks ago.

I said that's going to be the case previously, and a bunch of Zoro fans jumped me saying i'm out of my mind and Zoro is way out of his league.

Thing is, part of Zoro's fanbase most certainly wanted something like Luffy, Kidd, Law and Zoro alone to be on that roof, and to get parallel together instead of pushing Zoro alongside Killer. They wanted Zoro as an equal to the captains, and not one of the two outstanding subordinates.
Paired up does not mean equals in power though. Which is the notion getting pushed. Kidd and law are in no way shape or form luffys equals.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Again, was Zoro's own fault as he himself said. Killer was not in the condition to wait Zoro personal shit after he gave him one chance already, especially when not well armed (missing both his Punishers)
Also, I don't get what makes you hate the character that Zoro aknologed and is currently portrayad as a rival figure, that just gives more shine to both of them
That doesn't make it any less of a cheap shot and i don't hate killer i actually really like the fact that he is a worst gen without being captain but his fight against zoro clearly showed zoro is far stronger than killer is.

C

critical mindset

Think properly next time before setting up bets man lol
No one can force you to blow it but it makes you look pretty bad
The account is yours however
The implication of “Zoro getting involved” is him playing a part, if at all minor

This remains to be seen. If Kaido proceeds to neg diff Zoro and he was never a factor, and he just didn’t move or budge but willingly took Zoro’s attack

How was he “involved” to begin with?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The implication of “Zoro getting involved” is him playing a part, if at all minor

This remains to be seen. If Kaido proceeds to neg diff Zoro and he was never a factor, and he just didn’t move or budge but willingly took Zoro’s attack

How was he “involved” to begin with?
Getting involved simply equates to... getting involved man... don't look up for excuses lol..
Either way I don't want you to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.