Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido will probably neg diff Zoro and Zoro will go down fighting Queen (while nerfed) so Zoro will not be a factor

Should I delete my account over such a thing? :suresure:
Remember the hype you guys have been building. If what I just said happens, the L is ON YOU
so u backtracked now :shame::shame::shame: didn't u say the bet is Zoro not getting involved with kaido :risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

@HA001 @Aknolagon @Sword God Ryuma we expected a lot from vergo stans :virusprot::virusprot::virusprot:

The Vinsmoke is important when it comes to Sanji's Portrayal to WorstGen in regards to notoriety. Also in 994 Sanji was mad no one was calling him black leg as well.

Lets take that away, At this point WorstGen has a more notorious portrayal than the Vinsmoke name in Wano. Also Sanji is trying to not be called Vinsmoke as well
Sanji's infamy is always subject to a joke in regards to how Sanji perceives it. Wether they can't take his picture, or they confuse him with someone else, or he's angry because of what adds to his bounty. That's probably always going to be a thing.

Well we've seen X Drake, Law and Hawkins all be awed by Sanji because of his Germa ties, so his infamy was significant in Wano for most of the relevant WG members. Then we have Queen separate his and Zoro's posters and comment on Sanji because of his Vinsmoke name as one of the priority threats.

Also do remember that in terms of nortoriety among the SH's Oda gave special treatment to Zoro and Sanji. They are the only one's who get to build their notoriety within Wano in the early acts through distinct narrative lines

getting to be known as the Murderer Zorojuro and the Rebel Sangoro

by the whole Capital and through out the country, becoming notable wanted men.

Shanks didn't bow down to anyone as well
Shanks always is respectful to his worthy enemies

p.s

Goroesi cleared an entire day during world meeting cause Shanks was there ....
meaning
they gave more respect to Shanks than 50 kings !!!

while they said Akainu face is NOTHING to them

stop the nonsense
Lmao, the bias is unreal.

- Akainu told the Gorosei that they lost control over the Doflamingo situation, then he gave them an ORDER to never do that again and THEN called them puppets of the CD.
The Gorosei told him that his honour is a trifling matter, don't use the false translation to make it worse as it is. Then they told Akainu that he fucked up by letting Kuzan live who tainted the image of the Marines.

They trash talked each other!

- When Shanks entered two Gorosei didn't even feel the need to turn their face towards Shanks. "What do you want ?" is how they started their conversation. Then they told him how to do his job to not engage in politics as a Yonkou.

Where is Shanks better portrayal?
:suresure:

Oh so when we like we take what Oda said as ''absolute'' truth but when we don't like it doesn't matter what he said.
Nice logic mate...
Well its you who thinks a bisento is a sword because someone stated it so its not a sword
You lack comprehension let me enlighten:milaugh: you its the blade whats important here
Axe, Spear, Bisento, knife or swords whats makes them a grade blade is the material this high class blade can be used as a sword like in Mihawks case or at the top of a bisento that doesnt makes it a sword

Lol :funky:

- Akainu told the Gorosei that they lost control over the Doflamingo situation, then he gave them an ORDER to never do that again and THEN called them puppets of the CD.
The Gorosei told him that his honour is a trifling matter, don't use the false translation to make it worse as it is. Then they told Akainu that he fucked up by letting Kuzan live who tainted the image of the Marines.

- When Shanks entered two Gorosei didn't even fee the need to turn their face towards Shanks. "What do you want ?" is how they started their conversation. Then they told him how to do his job to not engage in politics as a Yonkou.

I'm going too far cause he dose ... so ... no need for this

Shanks & G was respectful enemies meet
Akainu & G was heated people dealing with too much shit on their hands

Thing is, a portion of Zoro's fanbase was outraged by the notion that he will be paired with Killer a couple of weeks ago.

I said that's going to be the case previously, and a bunch of Zoro fans jumped me saying i'm out of my mind and Zoro is way out of his league.

Thing is, part of Zoro's fanbase most certainly wanted something like Luffy, Kidd, Law and Zoro alone to be on that roof, and to get parallel together instead of pushing Zoro alongside Killer. They wanted Zoro as an equal to the captains, and not one of the two outstanding subordinates.
Why isn't Zoro as equal to the captains? Is Zoro playing the support role here compared to Luffy, Kidd, Law? For all we know, it's Law who's playing the support role here, whearas Zoro and Killer just fucking charged in without their captains. So why the f can't they be seen as of equal role to their captain? :seriously:

- When Shanks entered two Gorosei didn't even feel the need to turn their face towards Shanks. "What do you want ?" is how they started their conversation. Then they told him how to do his job to not engage in politics as a Yonkou.

I had the feeling those five could crush him back in MG while in Akainus case I got the feeling he restrained himself not to boil them

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Can someone explain how Kaido sees Oden in Luffy but not Zoro who damaged him with Enma??? Did he magically forget about the blade that gave him that scar???
To be honest it funnily doesn't even matter anymore lol as long as Zoro will be the one to accomplish the job

We care about power levels fundamentally, when we say Zoro surpassed Oden, it is just that, no sentimental implications

Status
Not open for further replies.