Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So? You said ''zoro is in no way shape or form equal to luffy'' whiskey peak proves you wrong that's all there is to it.
Whiskey peak was a gag fight, and this topic was brought up in saying Law/Kidd was in no way shape or form equal to Luffy.
If you hold past feats as standard of equality, Law/Kidd have a more recent, non gag claim to that status.
None of them are equal to Luffy currently.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Tell me what you think after reading this

Zoro puts on his bandana and says to Killer.
Zoro: "Don't get in my way, Kamazou."

Zoro remebers him from his laugh. Killer replies him while he prepares his blades called "Punisher".

Killer: "If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

Zoro: "The result would still be the same."

Zoro and Killer attack Kaidou together. Zoro uses “Rengoku Oni Giri” and Killer uses “Zanshu Claw” (Beheading Claw). Kaidou seems to take a bit of damage but still smiles and compliments them.
Exactly as i said killer remembers the fight and admits he lost

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Whiskey peak was a gag fight, and this topic was brought up in saying Law/Kidd was in no way shape or form equal to Luffy.
If you hold past feats as standard of equality, Law/Kidd have a more recent, non gag claim to that status.
None of them are equal to Luffy currently.
no whiskey peak was only a gag at the beginning and end the middle of the fight was serious.

It's true they are subordinates to Kid and Luffy, but i'm talking about the role on the rooftop, which is just as equal as the captains, to fight 2 fucking Yonkou, not just support their captains to fight 2 Yonkou. The fact that they all act independantly without their caps proved that they are not here just to support like you said :pepecafe:
Wait, Luffy, Kidd and Law just got his but those fireballs and yet to be back on their feet.

Isn't buying them time to recover part of supporting their captains ? :sus:

C

critical mindset

You said he won't get involved but he involved himself by cutting him and this is only the start delete ur account dude u are making urself less respected when u try to do mental gymnastics about ur bet next time don't bet against Zoro :josad:
No I don’t think he will play a part.

Zoro will end up being Kaido’s hypetool, and it will take no effort on Kaido’s part to dispose of Zoro such that Zoro was never a factor to begin with (never involved)

@KAIDO D. STRONGER is things getting rral
Now or what?

Wait, Luffy, Kidd and Law just got his but those fireballs and yet to be back on their feet.

Isn't buying them time to recover part of supporting their captains ? :sus:
Soo if you dont take a fireball to the face like an idiot, does that mean you are automaticaly inferior and designated to the suport role? LMAO, Zoro and Killer went there and injured Kaido and not stay behind helping them get up.

Law will be the support of the fight because thats what he does best, he already is warping people around and ensuring Kaido get hit.
:goyea:

No I don’t think he will play a part.

Zoro will end up being Kaido’s hypetool, and it will take no effort on Kaido’s part to dispose of Zoro such that Zoro was never a factor to begin with (never involved)

@KAIDO D. STRONGER is things getting rral
Now or what?
ur words is Zoro getting involved with kaido fight but he already cut him now :shame::shame::shame::shame:Vergo won't be happy to have stans who broke their promises :risitasad::risitasad::risitavirus::risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.