Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the sword, all other signs point to Luffy.
Luffy is the man Oden and Roger was waiting for.
Yamato admitted Luffy was "more Oden than her"
Luffy is the man who found Momo.
Luffy is the man who allied with Momo.
Luffy is the man who gave Momo courage to lead and courage to put his life on the line.
Luffy is the man who fought Kaido 1vs1 already and is the one that will take Kaido down in the end- this is OP, do you really expect anything else?
There more than just that, Both Zoro and Oden are swordmen and connected to Wano
Both Are strong enough to have their own crew but decided to follow another captain
Zoro inherited his sword
There is more that i forgot but you get the point, Its not as clear to either way, But because of the Wano backstory i thought Oden and Zoro are parallels. But like i said it doesnt matter what i think its all what Oda thinks, Unless hes going to pull something like Both luffy and Zoro share the parallels with Oden, Its will be what Oda wants which is as of now Luffy and Oden are parallels

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're saying my statements aren' "valid" cause subjective but I'm bringing you manga facts: dynamics during their fight, Zoro-Killer interaction in this chapter, their general portrayal as first mates and so on
How are these arguments not valid cause of subjectivity? All these things are drawn black and white in the manga
So was the fact that zoro was weakened by poison and the fact that he was missing a blade or the fact that it was 2v1 but for you killer was more nerfed because he didn't have his mechanical blades.
You ignored all of that all of those nerfs to zoro but focus only on the blades.

I can see Zoro reaching Kaido's general level too this arc, but assuming that Mihawk doesn't require more than mid to high difficulty to take the yonko down.
You are insane. Kaido is stronger than Mihawk.

Deal with it.

Also no top tier is mid diffing another.
Unlike you I have the common sense to say that even if Kaido is stronger than Mihawk it’s still be a very high if not extreme diff battle.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Enma is a 2nd rate sword. Why would Kaido give a shit when he's fought Whitebeard who has a Supreme Grade blade.

Oden is who Kaido fears, not Enma.
That makes sense.

I wouldn't it call Enma 2nd rate. The sword got more hype than any other weapon in the series. The way Kin and the rest of the scabbards were hyping that shit like it was the infinity gauntlet.

You are insane. Kaido is stronger than Mihawk.

Deal with it.

Also no top tier is mid diffing another.
Unlike you I have the common sense to say that even if Kaido is stronger than Mihawk it’s still be a very high if not extreme diff battle.
What happens if you find out that Zoro was right about Kaido's fake WSC hype on top of Mihawk being indeed quite stronger than Shanks, enough to high diff him? He labeled Shanks as not much of a match.

Make Shanks >~ Kaido in that the latter refused to keep being on his way to take out Whitebeard and the equation is correct. Of course we don't know if Kaido refused because he deemed Shanks as too intimidating to overcome. Several scenarios are still feasible.

I'm not giving it for ascertained if that's what you mean.

So was the fact that zoro was weakened by poison and the fact that he was missing a blade or the fact that it was 2v1 but for you killer was more nerfed because he didn't have his mechanical blades.
You ignored all of that all of those nerfs to zoro but focus only on the blades.
You want to take into account the external situations, oh boy you don't want to enter this game with the fight with Kaido, the SMILE, the explanation Kidd gave in Udon etc..
Let's stop this here, i feel like i'm talking to a wall

Pics when btw?

so u backtracked now :shame::shame::shame: didn't u say the bet is Zoro not getting involved with kaido :risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

@HA001 @Aknolagon @Sword God Ryuma we expected a lot from vergo stans :virusprot::virusprot::virusprot:

The way in which Kaido handles Zoro determines whether or not he’s involved. If he proves to contribute anything to the actual fight I’ll go. It remains to be seen if Zoro is even a factor lol

Kaido might just run up and kick him down to the third floor to fight Queen with no effort on Kaido’s part. Then Zoro might as well have never been there

Maybe Zoro will end up being a hypetool lol
Criti be a man and accept your defeat. I'm pretty sure if it was Fenaker who lost, lots of people would have done everything to make him delete.
No one told you to bet, you were damn sure when i told you don't bet lol. You said "zoro won't be involved AT ALL" ... No excuses.
How could we take your words from now if you are not honest ? So all this vergo leg wank was also false ? :josad::josad:

In just one chapter Oda took back Zoro's only W in Wano.:josad:

So lets recap:

- Zoro got injured and ran away from Hawkins

- Can only beat Killer when hes nerfed. If Killer had his weapons, Zoro wouldve lost. And theyre equal when Zoro has Enma

- Sneak attacked Apoo and failed to take him out.

zoLo:steef::steef::steef:

The fight back then showed us zoro overpower killer by flexing his chest. It showed us zoro speed blitz killer with onigiri. It showed us killer only landed a hit due to interference. What more do we need.
Was it a legit speed blitz with onigiri, or was it that he outclashed him with a 3 vs1 weapon clash?
In either case Killer was distracted and on the back foot by being disarmed, he couldn't be disarmed with his proper weapons, and Zoro probably couldn't hold onto a rotating mechanical blade in the same way.
Killer knows how much of a boost his proper weapons are.

Guys .... those 5 are not really paralleled with Luffy (in Kaido's eyes)
Kaido don't even know Luffy personality good enough yet
to him Luffy is just a brat

Whitebeard being paralleled with Luffy?! really?
Kaido is not aware of Shanks and Luffy parallel
Luffy being paralleled with XEBEC? REALLY?
Nope, Luffy has ascended to that benchmark in Kaido's eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.