Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I'm mostly intrigued by the origins of Zoro's Asura and any eventual parallelism with Ryuma because of that or independently from that. That would be enthralling to unravel.
I basically just wanna know everything there is to about Zoro especially his family. The first time I wanted a Zoro backstory was when Dragon visited Koushirou. That was a decade ago :pepemotion:

I'm not implying anything you moron.
I used the same kind of arguments against your moronic race, I'm not arguing there at all. I'm answering to your people with the same medicine.
Oh so you were being a 🤡 and basically saying noting. Good we agree. Now for the next argument. When has BM took an attack with no Haki from somebody like the Sccabards or Zoro/Killer to prove what your saying

That Sanji was a bandit with as many spotlights as Zoro in the capital

Kamazou managed to lose his weapon to Zoro (as a noob), due to not using gauntlets, so Killer was unarmed, and Zoro with 3 weapons. So it was easy for Zoro to finish it

''Kamazou didn't react to Zoro's attack'' is a lie, you can see that Zoro cut the scythe that Kamazou used, it means that Killer reacted to the attack, only that his weapon was too weak to defend.

The manga portrayed Zoro: rengoku oni giri = Killer: Zanshu Claw.

If you think '' Zoro is much stronger than Killer '' then you are stuck in your preconceived concepts, because that is not what the manga is trying to say, much less portraying.

Zoro high / extreme diff Killer is the best we can conceive so far.
Spittin'

That Sanji was a bandit with as many spotlights as Zoro in the capital

Kamazou managed to lose his weapon to Zoro (as a noob), due to not using gauntlets, so Killer was unarmed, and Zoro with 3 weapons. So it was easy for Zoro to finish it

''Kamazou didn't react to Zoro's attack'' is a lie, you can see that Zoro cut the scythe that Kamazou used, it means that Killer reacted to the attack, only that his weapon was too weak to defend.

The manga portrayed Zoro: rengoku oni giri = Killer: Zanshu Claw.

If you think '' Zoro is much stronger than Killer '' then you are stuck in your preconceived concepts, because that is not what the manga is trying to say, much less portraying.

Zoro high / extreme diff Killer is the best we can conceive so far.
Actually the scythe is not cut on the anime. And the manga only has the scythe broken in the rengoku knigiri scene. Next chap it changes it. (Now if this was anime people would be crying)

I usually don't take part in this ZvS war, but how come u can try to give Zoro an L in a chapter where he injured a Yonkou while Sanji is still getting his ass kicked by that black teeth guy?
Because chloroform doesn’t know how to read a story catered to 12 year olds.

Be easy on him, society is much more accepting of the specially gifted persons nowadays. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.