Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to have black swords to be using haki. There are countless examples of this INCLUDING SCABBARDS VS KAIDO.

Additionally, you can look at it in two ways.
Either Luffy and Zoro/Killer both made him bleed or neither made them bleed. I think the former makes more sense considering Luffy JUST made him bleed last chapter with a G3 attack.

The visual indications for both attacks are the same.

Pretty much, the rooftop 5 is gonna use their known strong moves and they're gonna progressively use better and better attacks until they reach their best attacks that we know so far. Then they'll display new improved attacks.

Every power up Sanji's ever had is an asspull, he doesn't train and never has...... The thing people are arguing is whether or not Enma is a powerup and it is, but it requires Zoro to train with it for it to work. But at the end of the day its a powerup for Zoro and people need to acknowledge that.
Of course it’s a power up and I agree with you. It’s only logical that Luffy and Zoro need to get stronger and train to beat kaido. I don’t know why most people think it’s a shame to get a power up and train for it. That Zoro can use Enma makes him even more badass and shows his high level of armament haki. I think something like the Raid suit is not good for a character like Sanji. It will stop the growth of his own strength. He should focus on upgrading his Diable Jambe.

J

Jo_Ndule

I thought zor9 and Killer did something better

Even kiku with ryuo did more than both

Luffy and kidd
Law
Zoro and Killer

Oda divided them... SN trio > underlings
G4 pushed Kaido back on its own , kidd crushed kaido on his own
Zoro and Killer barely cut kaido and he didnt gey pushed back or hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.