Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to have black swords to be using haki. There are countless examples of this INCLUDING SCABBARDS VS KAIDO.

Additionally, you can look at it in two ways.
Either Luffy and Zoro/Killer both made him bleed or neither made them bleed. I think the former makes more sense considering Luffy JUST made him bleed last chapter with a G3 attack.

The visual indications for both attacks are the same.

Pretty much, the rooftop 5 is gonna use their known strong moves and they're gonna progressively use better and better attacks until they reach their best attacks that we know so far. Then they'll display new improved attacks.

Have to disagree. Killer and Zoro aimed the neck and you can clearly see the mark at the neck in one pannel. No wound or cut at all. I dont think Luffy was using ryou on his g4 attack. Because g4 >>>>> g3 and red rock had way more impact than this KG. Maybe Luffy is testing or not mastering ryou 100 % idk

Wait. This chapter wasn't even a 9 for you? Then people tell me that I have ridiculously high standards in life.
I’m the kind of person who thinks that like a 5.5 or a 6 is average.
I’ve also always been more oriented towards dialogue and character development > action. Good action alone can’t make something higher than a 9/10 for me. This chapter pretty much hit the bench mark for peak action in OP, which is like an 8.5.

Zoro was cruising on Big Mom and Kaido. Zoro had the best feats this chapter, but spoiler providers tried to downplay.
Cruising and best feats? He had the same f
I think that Luffy is better off than the Scabbards since his attacks leave lasting on Kaido. The Scabbards were doing damage, but none of them were lasting and Kaido quickly recovered from it. The only attack that ALMOST left lasting damage was their combined Oden attack.
Well he seems recovered from his attacks too. Remains to be seen I guess.

Hype chapter, Zoro putting in the work against 2 yonko I see
:pepedoffy:
Kidd's new form looks badass, reminds me of haunter with the disembodied arms

Seems like the real fight begins next chapter, but knowing Oda he'll probably cut away next and give us bits and pieces
:josad:

Dragon form again? I thought we were done with this
:pepemy:

Luffy's red rock was stronger than all the scabbards combined, using internal destruction haki. Here Luffy has not even use internal destruction haki in Gear 4 yet against Kaido, and he still has Kong Organ, Leo Bazooka, Python and king kong gun to go.
He used kong gun with the new ryou. There is no reason he didn’t, so Kaido took that g4 with Ryou.

J

Jo_Ndule

List of feats this chapter:
-Kaido almost speed blitzed Luffy with Thunder Bagua
-Luffy with FS barely dodges and gets grazed
-BM blindsides Luffy with Promotheus but Zoro cuts it in half with Kinemon's tech
-Kaido blindsides Luffy but is saved by Law's shambles
-BM throws a named Prometheus attack but because they are arguing, Luffy, Law and Kidd get hit clean
-Zoro and Killer attack Kaido with haki-less named attacks and Kaido is unharmed
-Luffy, Kidd and Law are back with minor damage and uses names attacks against Kaido
-Kaido no sells and turns into dragon form

Kaido still got the best feats and BM has the worst.....
They used haki.
Are u gonna say retainers didnt use haki too?

I thought zor9 and Killer did something better

Even kiku with ryuo did more than both

Luffy and kidd
Law
Zoro and Killer

Oda divided them... SN trio > underlings
G4 pushed Kaido back on its own , kidd crushed kaido on his own
Zoro and Killer barely cut kaido and he didnt gey pushed back or hurt
Kidd and Law literally did nothing to Kaido what are you on lmfao

At least Zoro and Killer managed to impress Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.